Honest Question regarding voting

What is really different about the Harris Walz campaign is the lack of a published platform.

Politicians publish a platform to keep their opponents from defining them instead of defining themselves.

And where people keep promising one....
Kamala has yet to provide one whatsoever. There's the things she says....but it's rhetoric designed to appease whatever group she is in front of at the moment.

Even when asked a very important and telling question

Clearly..the framers were talking about IVF
Actually it was very much so.

It doesn't matter that it's a medical procedure that they could not envision.

People are at the mercy of insurance companies by their determination of what they will or won't pay for. Where you can claim that this is elective....it is absolutely and perfectly normal for couples to have children. And medical insurance covers medical abnormalities and deficiencies.

They wouldn't pay for anything if they thought they could get away with it.

You being a strict constitutionalist and all should be opposed to funding someone else’s IVF.
My wife and I were fortunate to have kids on our own. For those who struggle, I am OK with IVF. We need more people not less. And right now we aren’t having enough kids because people get married later in life. Also a reason why we have so many defects with kids.

Actually it was very much so.

It doesn't matter that it's a medical procedure that they could not envision.

People are at the mercy of insurance companies by their determination of what they will or won't pay for. Where you can claim that this is elective....it is absolutely and perfectly normal for couples to have children. And medical insurance covers medical abnormalities and deficiencies.

They wouldn't pay for anything if they thought they could get away with it.
Ok

Probably not many undecided. Many who have decided not to vote for either duopoly imposed imposter.

Unlike you, I am not a dogmatic robot. I have my own views and beliefs.
You support the blob no matter what he says, does, etc...

Or can you point out any time you disagreed with the blob on any major point?

I can with Biden. When he took office, the relief bill ARPA was stalled. He could have gotten pieces of it passed in the Congress. I called him out on it.

One should rightly wonder why they can't just make a bill on what they agree on and get it passed and leave the harder subjects alone for later where the Democrats could go it alone.

Biden...same old political games.

I'll take him over the blob any day of the week--they did the same thing under Trump--but this is disappointing.

Any such posts from you criticizing any major issue with Trump?

Undecided between the candidates? Probably less than 200,000.

As Rove said, there are the ‘small’ D’s and R’s where the big worry isn’t their voting for the other candidates but their not voting at for their party’s nominee.

Your blob said he’d pay for IVF for women. Did he lose you?
what are the odds that if trump gives away these free ivf things the resultant boom in babies will all look just like trump.

You support the blob no matter what he says, does, etc...

Or can you point out any time you disagreed with the blob on any major point?

I can with Biden. When he took office, the relief bill ARPA was stalled. He could have gotten pieces of it passed in the Congress. I called him out on it.

Any such posts from you criticizing any major issue with Trump?
Of course

I think Trump’s Covid response and trusting Fauci was a major mistake. He should not have aligned himself with Sessions, Bannon and such ilk. His spending policy was way too out of whack. Yes he wanted to rebuild the military but was completely fiscally irresponsible.

Lastly, he didn’t shrink the Govt as I hoped he would. Very disappointing.

Of course

I think Trump’s Covid response and trusting Fauci was a major mistake. He should not have aligned himself with Sessions, Bannon and such ilk. His spending policy was way too out of whack. Yes he wanted to rebuild the military but was completely fiscally irresponsible.

Lastly, he didn’t shrink the Govt as I hoped he would. Very disappointing.
Any links to you making these statements at the time?

I’m guessing no.

Strange you’re not criticizing any plans he’s making now...you’re quiet as a church mouse.

I don’t think Harris should debate Trump..... No reason to give him any of her light.

Forum List

Back