Honest Question regarding voting

Any links to you making these statements at the time?

I’m guessing no.

Strange you’re not criticizing any plans he’s making now...you’re quiet as a church mouse.

I don’t think Harris should debate Trump..... No reason to give him any of her light.
Plenty

Just search for it

Of course you don’t. She is a poor debater. The last Lib to debate Trump ruined his career and legacy.

Are there truly undecided voters still out there? We are so polarized that I believe minds are made up for this election. Do people believe there are voters who may change their mind? Or is fundraising basically designed to get people to actually vote versus convincing them who to vote for?

Thx
If we had a fair and objective press doing honest journalism, even if the journalists were personally biased, I think pretty much as half the electorate could change their mind and their vote. I do not want to believe that more than half of Americans are so indoctrinated and/or brainwashed and/or uneducated/stupid enough to actually want the fascist Marxism that Kamala Harris and/or her handlers will push on us. But because we have a dishonest press doing the bidding of the leftist power seeking, far too many Americans do not know what they are actually voting for.

Regardless of their personal opinions about Trump, I cannot believe a thinking American in their heart and soul would reject the policies and agenda he offers in favor of what Kamala Harris will do if elected.

If we had a fair and objective press doing honest journalism, even if the journalists were personally biased, I think pretty much as half the electorate could change their mind and their vote. I do not want to believe that more than half of Americans are so indoctrinated and/or brainwashed and/or uneducated/stupid enough to actually want the fascist Marxism that Kamala Harris and/or her handlers will push on us. But because we have a dishonest press doing the bidding of the leftist power seeking, far too many Americans do not know what they are actually voting for.

Regardless of their personal opinions about Trump, I cannot believe a thinking American in their heart and soul would reject the policies and agenda he offers in favor of what Kamala Harris will do if elected.
Have you seen candycorn she said she doesn’t think Harris should even debate Trump. These people are mentally unstable

Have you seen candycorn she said she doesn’t think Harris should even debate Trump. These people are mentally unstable
I try to stick to my New Year's resolution to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises in futility--the only exception is when they give me a great teaching opportunity--so I don't see much of what candycorn posts.

But I'm sure Kamala's handler are hoping beyond hope for some reason they can make look valid for her not to debate Trump UNLESS they have a deal with ABC to give her the questions in order and ask them in a way she can use memorized answers. They damn sure don't want her giving extemporaneous answers to questions that will expose what a clueless radical she actually is.

They do not intend to put her in ANY kind of uncontrolled environment until at least after the election.

I try to stick to my New Year's resolution to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises in futility--the only exception is when they give me a great teaching opportunity--so I don't see much of what candycorn posts.

But I'm sure Kamala's handler are hoping beyond hope for some reason they can make look valid for her not to debate Trump UNLESS they have a deal with ABC to give her the questions in order and ask them in a way she can use memorized answers. They damn sure don't want her giving extemporaneous answers to questions that will expose what a clueless radical she actually is.

They do not intend to put her in ANY kind of uncontrolled environment until at least after the election.
Which is very sad

Sad and very dangerous for the country. I know in my heart that if the idiots out there elect her President in November, most especially if they give her a Democrat government, we will lose America as it was intended to be.
She ll end the filibuster
Pack the court
Give statehood to DC and PR

Libs control Congress for the foreseeable future

Sad and very dangerous for the country. I know in my heart that if the idiots out there elect her President in November, most especially if they give her a Democrat government, we will lose America as it was intended to be.

This is my thought too. At some point it's almost inevitable that the democrats will control Congress and the WH, and once that happens they'll do everything they can to stay in power in perpetuity. And as bad as the gridlock is that we have now, a one-party gov't with no contraints would prove to be really bad news. I don't know that we could recover from that as a country.

There is nothing wrong with being undecided. It just means someone who has an open mind and can evaluate both sides

At one point when they vote then a decision is made.

That what voting is all about the right to choose

just because others cannot understand does not invalidate anything

It does keep it interesting.

There is nothing wrong with being a independent voter.

Wow...I guess I’m in your head so much you can’t not discuss me.

There is no “win” for Harris in the debate game with your blob. The way you kill a bacteria is by depriving it of oxygen. Why give him a platform?

Will she convince any voter that is voting for Trump to vote for her? Nope. The entire idea of a debate where you have 2 minutes to answer a question with no advisors, notes, while the public is watching to see if you do something innocuous as look at your wrist watch is pretty dopey to start with--when does a President ever have to do this?

Are there truly undecided voters still out there? We are so polarized that I believe minds are made up for this election. Do people believe there are voters who may change their mind? Or is fundraising basically designed to get people to actually vote versus convincing them who to vote for?
By now, most voters have either been scared into supporting Harris, or scared into voting for Trump. Garbage in, garbage out.

This is my thought too. At some point it's almost inevitable that the democrats will control Congress and the WH, and once that happens they'll do everything they can to stay in power in perpetuity. And as bad as the gridlock is that we have now, a one-party gov't with no contraints would prove to be really bad news. I don't know that we could recover from that as a country.
They will control the courts and either rewrite or do away with the Constitution as there will be nobody who will tell them they can't do that. And they will control whatever of commerce and industry suits them while dictating to the people what opportunity, rights, liberties they will have, what kind of property they may possess, where and how they are allowed to live, and will continue to militarize the government against anyone who opposes them. They will control the vote and count the vote so whoever they want to win an election will win that election.

And the leadership will enrich themselves--think leadership in Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, etc. all unimaginably wealthy--while their pledge to make life better for the citizens will be the smoke and mirrors and/or counterproductive policy that it has always been.

Forum List

Back