What happened to the Republican party?

With Zuckenburg's admission, the evidence we saw on video, counting votes in the dark of the night with no witnesses, Pelosi's admission she created the jan 6th chaos, the truth is democrats are tyrants.
Yet you are the increasingly minority party. Mitt Romney lost by 2,000,000 less than Trump did.

Yes, we increasingly aquire the minority vote as they get tired of democrats squalor.

You should run from the democrat party of tyranny
English must be your second language. The Republican Party has not won the popular vote count since Bush. Its getting worse, not better.

Trump's GOP shows its extremism could be a problem in November

If former President Trump and his fellow Republicans lose in November, weeks like this might be to blame.
Why it matters: Trump is beloved by the Republican Party's MAGA base. But the far-right stamp he's put on the GOP is bursting into view in ways that are giving even some Republicans pause — and could complicate their push for the swing voters they'll need in November.

• By week's end, Trump's GOP was tied to calling frozen embryos children, appeals to kill democracy, and giving Vladimir Putin a pass on targeting his enemies.
  • It's all giving Democrats another chance to cast MAGA Republicans as extremists bent on destroying rights and traditions that most Americans support.

The movement to the far right by the former GOP, now POT, is well documented and well understood. As is the cost the party has paid as MAGAist candidates have been largely rejected for their allegiance to the extremism of trumpery. It's a big part of the reason what was supposed to be the congressional Red Wave in the last election cycle completely fizzled.

Far more difficult to explain than their radicalization, which actually began in the 80's, is their choice of a current leader. He does not possess conservative bona fides. Or any coherent political philosophy for that matter. Yet he has galvanized support like no other figure in US history around his boorish personality.

As a consequence, the party has morphed in to one working on a national ban on abortions, virtually unrestricted gun ownership of any kind of gun, is in denial of the scientifically proven affect of burning fossil fuels which releases billions of tons of CO2 in to the atmosphere, support for voter suppression laws, turning back the clock on gay rights, centralized power in the hands of the executive, the right of the minority to rule, etc.

It didn't use to be this way. Repubs from Eisenhower to McCain were reasonable men who sought compromise rather than confrontation. Their impulse when addressing a national problem was, "how can we fix this?" "We" meaning both Repubs and Dems. The first impulse of MAGAists is to ask, "how can we blame this on Dems and then obstruct anything they want to do to address the problem."

Men cannot have babies.

That is all you need to know.

Yeah, the Republican Party has a problem with Ultra religious assholes, and extreme fiscal conservatives who make sense if you ignore all the people they would hurt sticking to the budget so solidly.

English must be your second language. The Republican Party has not won the popular vote count since Bush. Its getting worse, not better.
Submission pacifism and good ole fashion laziness must be your only goal in life. If we got rid of democrats.and you had all the power you desire you could kick my door in, raid my refridgerator, take my TV and kill my dog.

Submission pacifism and good ole fashion laziness must be your only goal in life. If we got rid of democrats.and you had all the power you desire you could kick my door in, raid my refridgerator, take my TV and kill my dog.
So you admit defeat. Excellent.

The gop has become the party of the working man.....The dems on the other hand are doing their utmost to steal from the working man and give it all to those who don't deserve it.

There are now generations of subhuman scum that are living on the dole.

Thats why you lost by 7,000,000 votes in 2020 I guess.
Trump lost to a virus manufactured by Democrats with China in 2020.
There is no such contest to win a “popular vote”. No legit politician will ever win the illegitimate filth that resides in Loon York and Mexifornia.
A long time ago our founders knew that one day Democrats would flood our nation with free shit begging thirdworld filth, they knew Democrats would manufacture single issue voting blocks they’d placate to…
The white guilt woke purple hair faction
The hate whitey faction
The pole puffer/rug muncher faction
The hostile feminazi faction
The hate America / change America faction
The hate sovereignty faction
The hate rich people faction
The love abortion faction

Thank God our founders saw it coming, thank God for our electoral system

ILMAO Trump is far right huh? Cool story Berg, that must make you feel good.

I'm surprised you mentioned the attack on our democracy bit. Liberals shut the door on that BS narrative when Kamala, a radical leftist was installed without one.

Trump's GOP shows its extremism could be a problem in November

If former President Trump and his fellow Republicans lose in November, weeks like this might be to blame.
Why it matters: Trump is beloved by the Republican Party's MAGA base. But the far-right stamp he's put on the GOP is bursting into view in ways that are giving even some Republicans pause — and could complicate their push for the swing voters they'll need in November.

• By week's end, Trump's GOP was tied to calling frozen embryos children, appeals to kill democracy, and giving Vladimir Putin a pass on targeting his enemies.
  • It's all giving Democrats another chance to cast MAGA Republicans as extremists bent on destroying rights and traditions that most Americans support.

The movement to the far right by the former GOP, now POT, is well documented and well understood. As is the cost the party has paid as MAGAist candidates have been largely rejected for their allegiance to the extremism of trumpery. It's a big part of the reason what was supposed to be the congressional Red Wave in the last election cycle completely fizzled.

Far more difficult to explain than their radicalization, which actually began in the 80's, is their choice of a current leader. He does not possess conservative bona fides. Or any coherent political philosophy for that matter. Yet he has galvanized support like no other figure in US history around his boorish personality.

As a consequence, the party has morphed in to one working on a national ban on abortions, virtually unrestricted gun ownership of any kind of gun, is in denial of the scientifically proven affect of burning fossil fuels which releases billions of tons of CO2 in to the atmosphere, support for voter suppression laws, turning back the clock on gay rights, centralized power in the hands of the executive, the right of the minority to rule, etc.

It didn't use to be this way. Repubs from Eisenhower to McCain were reasonable men who sought compromise rather than confrontation. Their impulse when addressing a national problem was, "how can we fix this?" "We" meaning both Repubs and Dems. The first impulse of MAGAists is to ask, "how can we blame this on Dems and then obstruct anything they want to do to address the problem."

trump hitched.jpg

Forum List

Back