You ready to pay Kama-Kama-Chameleon's 25% tax on the ultra-wealthy's unrealized capital gains?

what bank gives someone a loan based on unrealized value in a stock? Give us an example of this.

The issue Kameltoe is talking about is taxing unrealized cap gains, taxes, not loans....but I am curious about these banks giving loans on unrealized stocks....please provide us an example
So you agree that giving loans on unrealized stocks is WRONG

Only taxed on an individual asset worth more than $100M? Or the total value of all your ASSETS which include what? A $25milliion dollar yacht bought ten years ago (using after tax money)? A $10million dollar wedding ring for the current wife? A Rogers Hornsby Baseball Card worth how much? Three homes valued at over $10million per?

So you agree that giving loans on unrealized stocks is WRONG

Up to the banks. Not up to me. Do they think the Stock will hold value or even increase over the life of the loan? I don't want to know. It is not my money to be concerned about. If a bank is screwing up they will not be in business for very long.

The point is getting LOANS based on the value of an asset

If you own property and get a LOAN using that property as collateral, you are paying taxes on that property, based on it’s current value

The point is that these people worth 100million+ always cheat the system, because they are allowed to.

If this person wants a loan, they should get that loan based on their property instead of the unrealized value of a stock

It’s just another way of cheating the tax system

Why are you ok with tax cheats?
Is it because the system allows them to cheat?

If this person wants a loan, they should get that loan based on their property instead of the unrealized value of a stock

They're getting it on the value of the stock, not the "unrealized value" DURR

They're getting it on the value of the stock, not the "unrealized value" DURR
It all about ways to avoid paying taxes for the Ultra Rich. The is not one poster on this message board that is worth over 100 million.
If you’re ok with that, that’s your believe
You have that right.

I’m just tired of tax cheats
Especially the ultra rich that the right wing wants to protect at in all cases.

Only taxed on an individual asset worth more than $100M? Or the total value of all your ASSETS which include what? A $25milliion dollar yacht bought ten years ago (using after tax money)? A $10million dollar wedding ring for the current wife? A Rogers Hornsby Baseball Card worth how much? Three homes valued at over $10million per?
Kameltoe is gonna be taxing you on that baseball card, you’ll likely need to take a loan from the bank just to pay your taxes.

I don't know any bank or lender that would do such a think....it's dumb

So you agree taxing unrealized gains is wrong?
Well here is some factual information for you.

Attachments

• IMG_4196.png
    IMG_4196.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 1
Kameltoe is gonna be taxing you on that baseball card, you’ll likely need to take a loan from the bank just to pay your taxes.
Lol
You’re reaching for the biggest LIE
THATS what right wingers do
LIeLIElieLIE……lie

Well here is some factual information for you.
I didn’t say they couldn’t. I think it’s dumb move. With that said, as your link shows, an actual asset is required as well.

With that said, can we talk about kameltoe’s plan to tax people for something they haven’t got? Unrealized cap gains?

what bank gives someone a loan based on unrealized value in a stock? Give us an example of this.

The issue Kameltoe is talking about is taxing unrealized cap gains, taxes, not loans....but I am curious about these banks giving loans on unrealized stocks....please provide us an example
IMG_4196.png

It all about ways to avoid paying taxes for the Ultra Rich. The is not one poster on this message board that is worth over 100 million.
If you’re ok with that, that’s your believe
You have that right.

I’m just tired of tax cheats
Especially the ultra rich that the right wing wants to protect at in all cases.

Borrowing money isn't cheating.
Not even a little bit.

Forum List

Back