Question for trump supporters

Good Lord, "neo-Marxist controlled court", MAGAs love to string words together to make meaningless sentences that sound clever to uneducated hicks.

Democrats like to string words together to make meaningless lies that sound like the truth to their vast fields of ignorant sheeple.

Democrats like to string words together to make meaningless lies that sound like the truth to their vast fields of ignorant sheeple.
Yes but we choose our words more sensibly, MAGAs just string words like "Marxists" "Trotskyists" "Nazis" "neo" "Communists" and so on, hoping the resulting sentence won't sound too ridiculous.

1725046931843.jpeg

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.
This was a rehearsal for civil war by Trump's cult on J6.
20240501_025030.jpg

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again.
Who are you talking to ? I have not heard that hardly at all.
All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses.
IF he loses, he loses. It will be time to look inward and fix the problems that are causing us to lose. We'll need a candidate put in place fast as Harris would be back in 4 years and Charles Manson could probably beat her. Problem is there might not be much of a country left......

Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens?
What combat. We will likely have the senate and might keep the house.
Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards?
Cowards ? No. Probably some very frustrated indivdiuals. Election boards need to be on their A game to limit any issues that could cause suspicion. Needs to be squeaky clean. Should ALWAYS be squeaky clean.
How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president?
Vote.

If another mob goes stupid they get what they deserve.

Forum List

Back