Question for trump supporters

It's true, watch, watch the black man who's life has been destroyed by the memory of the brutality he inflicted on hapless old men, women, children and babies.

~~~~~~
Wow, I thought you'd reach back to the Philistine brutality and atrocities against Israelites, or Pharoh's dispute with Moses?
My Lai? American soldiers were tried and convicted for that despicable action.
Funny though you didn't mention the the largest propaganda failure by CNN that claimed America used poison gas in Nam?

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Wow, I thought youd reach back to the Philistine brutality aagain Israelites, or Pharoh dispute with Moses?
My Lai? People were tried and convicted for that despicable action.
One man was convicted out of the 26 who participated in the cowardly slaughter. Here's a snippet of testimony from one of them:

I walked up and saw these guys doing strange things ... Setting fire to the hootches and huts and waiting for people to come out and then shooting them ... going into the hootches and shooting them up ... gathering people in groups and shooting them ... As I walked in you could see piles of people all through the village ... all over. They were gathered up into large groups. I saw them shoot an M79 grenade launcher into a group of people who were still alive. But it was mostly done with a machine gun. They were shooting women and children just like anybody else. We met no resistance and I only saw three captured weapons. We had no casualties. It was just like any other Vietnamese village – old papa-sans, women and kids. As a matter of fact, I don't remember seeing one military-age male in the entire place, dead or alive.[38]

So f**k this crying in your beer, poor American soldiers mantra that we are always subjected to when Vietnam gets mentioned. The US slaughtered many thousands of people in Vietnam and Laos and Cambodia over many years. This was barbarity, racism, sickness.

1725048645675.png

It's a sad states of affairs Doc7505 when you react with amusement at the slaughter of people:

Here's more for you, perhaps you play with yourself as well as laugh, I always find it remarkable too that the hypocrisy is so well developed that men can do these things and still play act at being Christians, pretend with a straight face that the live in a Christian country. Vietnamese like Palestinians are un-people.

USA USA USA USA...

1725049112979.png

While the national vote count (popular vote) is irrelevant, the statewide vote count is very relevant, and a basic government and economics class would have taught you this. This would also teach you that the House of Representatives or the Supreme Court doesn't decide who will be president. The House of Representatives would decide and vote if there are objections to one or more states' electoral votes that are agreed upon from a joint session of Congress, and the Supreme Court will step in when states attempt to violate election law (like Florida did in the 2000 Bush / Gore election).
Some of that needed to be done in 2020.

It's a sad states of affairs Doc7505 when you react with amusement at the slaughter of people:

Here's more for you, perhaps you play with yourself as well as laugh, I always find it remarkable too that the hypocrisy is so well developed that men can do these things and still play act at being Christians, pretend with a straight face that the live in a Christian country. Vietnamese like Palestinians are un-people.

USA USA USA USA...
GTFO here with that gory off-topic bullshit. :slap:

One man was convicted out of the 26 who participated in the cowardly slaughter. Here's a snippet of testimony from one of them:

So f**k this crying in your beer, poor American soldiers mantra that we are always subjected to when Vietnam gets mentioned. The US slaughtered many thousands of people in Vietnam and Laos and Cambodia over many years. This was barbarity, racism, sickness.

View attachment 1003932

Have a nice day then.

USA USA USA USA...

View attachment 1003935
This thread ain't about Vietnam, cocksuck. You could start your own thread if you want to discuss that,
but all you're doing here is twatting this one the fuck up.

We have the OP already saying Trump is going to lose and projecting a civil war. Let's face it. Those unhinged Trump haters will be the ones causing riots. Watch.

This thread ain't about Vietnam, cocksuck. You could start your own thread if you want to discuss that,
but all you're doing here is twatting this one the fuck up.
Calm down girl, if someone brings up Vietnam in this thread as they did here, then people can respond to that. You need to learn self control sweetheart, might get yourself into trouble.

As for "gory", well this is what American men did, day in day out for years, deal with it. MAGA dingbats love to talk about violence, civil war and rioting so why so squeamish? are you a Duke or a fuckin Duchess?

Last edited:
When Trump loses in November, his trials will kick into full gear.
Given his track record in court, he should be in jail by mid 2025

Forum List

Back