Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

Does Trump support the Border Bill? (He killed it)
Does Trump support expanding Obamacare? (He tried to kill it)
Does Trump support raising taxes on the wealthy? (We know the answer to that)
Does Trump support unequivocal support to Ukraine? (Putin will not allow that)
Does Trump support Abortion rights? (His judges killed it)

She is hardly supporting Trump policies
Trump does not have the power to kill anything unless he is re-elected. He opposed and congressional Republicans voted down a border bill that would have allowed 2 million migrants plus any others who knew what words to say enter the U.S. annually in perpetuity. In other words would have done absolutely nothing to stop the invasion. Plus it would have made it far more difficult for any subsequent President to stop the invasion.

Obamacare did more damage to the U.S. healthcare system than any other legislation in history. Trump would like to repeal it with necessary effective government regulation so that the private sector could again make good healthcare affordable and accessible to more people. Nobody is benefitted by insurance they are required to purchase but that they cannot afford to use.

Trump knows you cannot go after the wealthy for more government money without hurting the poor. Any honest economist could explain to you why that is. The only fair tax system is one that everybody pretty much proportionately pays the same and that does not punish people for being ethically successful in what they do.

Who in the world would think unequivocable support for Ukraine is even defensible much less smart? Should there be no accountability required? Who thinks dragging on unwinnable wars so they become never ending is a good thing? Trump wants to stop the war between Russia and the Ukraine and I believe he can do that. Then neither will be exacerbating unacceptable inflation both here and in Europe.

Trump unequivocally supports abortion rights and knows the federal government has no constitutional authority to regulate that. He strongly opposes no limitations on abortion because he is staunchly pro life and, as I do, believe that the developing baby is a human being deserving of life. He, however, strongly opposes draconian laws that prevent women from getting necessary/medically advisable abortions and thinks the very few states who have enacted such laws are wrong and will likely amend those laws.

What an embarrassment for Kamala. CNN spoon feeds Kamala the questions and she totally bombs. She needed the white guy there to hold her hand. This woman is not fit to be President. If she can't handle a softball interview from CNN how will she ever hold the office of the Presidency. Will she just let Tim Waltz handle all the hard jobs?

"Journalism" and "Integrity" are two words that should never, ever, not ever be used together in a sentence.

Or a paragraph.

Or on the same day.

I call them the "DISGUSTING FILTH'' for a reason
There are plenty of journalists who still have integrity and can be trusted.

But none of them are in the mainstream. Plenty of them used to be, but left for obvious reasons.

SHe did a decent job in the Trump/Biden debate, but she was completely in the tank for the Harris campaign last night. Disappointing.
I think her job in the Trump/Biden debate was to not rescue the Dementia Patient, which she adhered to.

The left didn't order up two debates, one in June, for gawd's sake, for any other reason than to get rid of the Dementia Patient.

Dana Bash is not a journalist, not even close.

if ABC is anywhere near as straightforward and competent as CNN was in the Trump/Biden debate
Not a chance. CNN did what the DNC wanted them to do. Biden was going to get clobbered by Trump in the election so they arranged to get rid of him by scheduling a June debate.

ABC is the worst of the bunch and will do just what Dana Bash did yesterday....try to save the Cackler from herself.

I prefer quiet competence
I guess you’d have to make a case for that. I don’t see how she can be seen to be declared “competent” in much of anything. She’s just the candidate your DNC Overlords told you to support, and you’re gladly forfeiting your participation in the democratic process like a submissive beta. Grow a spine, have a little respect for yourself
to your circus clown/convicted felon
He’s not for everyone, and I don’t think anyone outside of the “I hate Trump” bubble thinks the convictions were legitimate and not based on political Lawfare… especially when they hear the loops and desperate jumps they did to get them.

I guess you’d have to make a case for that.
2 terms as CA AG, 2 terms as Senator (I think), 4 years as VP....
He’s not for everyone, and I don’t think anyone outside of the “I hate Trump” bubble thinks the convictions were legitimate and not based on political Lawfare…
Anyone who isn’t sucking Trump’s cock (because you’re hogging it) is in the “I hate Trump” bubble according to you guys.
especially when they hear the loops and desperate jumps they did to get them.
LOL... desperate loops? 4 different Jurisdictions; 100+ indictments?

Not a chance. CNN did what the DNC wanted them to do. Biden was going to get clobbered by Trump in the election so they arranged to get rid of him by scheduling a June debate.

ABC is the worst of the bunch and will do just what Dana Bash did yesterday....try to save the Cackler from herself.
No argument from me as to motives. But in the process CNN gave us the best debate between candidates that I've seen in decades. We actually heard from the candidates instead of postulating and speeches by the moderator(s), and real substance was included instead of just gotcha questions.

No argument from me as to motives. But in the process CNN gave us the best debate between candidates that I've seen in decades. We actually heard from the candidates instead of postulating and speeches by the moderator(s), and real substance was included instead of just gotcha questions.
I completely agree. Both Bash and Tapper handled their roles quite well but they also did what the DNC wanted them to.

I doubt ABC will be able to be or want to be fair. I think Trump should make a formal invitation to Kamalala for another debate already agreed to by another network. Then when she doesn't show up, leave her podium empty and turn it into an interview.

Last edited:
That’s not competence. Was she good at her job? There’s plenty to say she wasn’t
That was one of the weird things about the scripts they gave her to answer for her past 3 1/2 years as VP. She both doubled down on her support for the administration and ran away from it as fast as she could.

That was one of the weird things about the scripts they gave her to answer for her past 3 1/2 years as VP. She both doubled down on her support for the administration and ran away from it as fast as she could.
She talks like she’s out of office trying to become the next administration. All the bad stats she recites are her stats.

I completely agree. Both Bash and Tapper handled their roles quite well but they also did what the DNC wanted them to.

I completely doubt ABC will be able to be or want to be fair. I think Trump should make a formal invitation to Kamalala for another debate already agreed to by another network. Then when she doesn't show up, leave her podium empty and turn it into an interview.
She has already turned down the Fox debate. The last I heard Trump will do a town hall in that slot on September 4?

That's so true. Did Kamalala just mess up? If so, that bodes poorly for the debate on her part.

She has already turned down the Fox debate. The last I heard Trump will do a town hall in that slot on September 4?
We need more than one debate. Previously, I think we always had three.

I think Trump should just keep inviting her publically to another one until she looks like a jerk.

She should want to talk to the American people. The fact that she won’t is blatant proof she’s hiding things.

And all voters should want candidates who are transparent to the American people. Democrats oddly don’t want that of their candidates

We need more than one debate. Previously, I think we always had three.

I think Trump should just keep inviting her publically to another one until she looks like a jerk.
The media would just make it look like he's bullying her and she is being 'presidential' in ignoring him.

She should want to talk to the American people. The fact that she won’t is blatant proof she’s hiding things.

And all voters should want candidates who are transparent to the American people. Democrats oddly don’t want that of their candidates
I honestly don't think she's bright enough to hide anything or at least to know what she needs to hide to keep the people fooled. I think her deep state handlers have her tightly controlled so she won't be the cackling, know nothing, incoherent person she usually is in unscripted situations.

Forum List

Back