Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

The media would just make it look like he's bullying her and she is being 'presidential' in ignoring him.
They couldn't get away with it if he stayed light hearted and was just persistent. Don't make fun of her for not answering, just keep reminding her that the American people would like another debate, too., while giving a great big Trump smile.

And he should have his surragotes doing the same thing. No badgering her, no throwing it up in her face calling her a coward. Just all the Trumpers keep bringing it up, good naturedly and over and over and over again. We need more than one debate.

They couldn't get away with it if he stayed light hearted and was just persistent. Don't make fun of her for not answering, just keep reminding her that the American people would like another debate, too., while giving a great big Trump smile.

And he should have his surragotes doing the same thing. No badgering her, no throwing it up in her face calling her a coward. Just all the Trumpers keep bringing it up, good naturedly and over and over and over again. We need more than one debate.
Alas his character flaw is a lack of personal discipline in relationships. He isn't combative, mean spirited or vindictive, but he just doesn't have it in him not to return insult for insult. He cannot not be the Queens New Yorker he has always been and they have learned how to exploit that really well. I really hate that about him. But I still vote policy over personality.

I know in my heart he is a decent person who loves America and will never do anything on purpose that hurts America or Americans. And he has a proven record of delivering good things for not only America and the Americans but the world. The Abraham Accords themselves alone were pretty miraculous even though a dishonest, hateful, partisan media did not allow him to get any credit for that.

I will put up with some obnoxiousness and mean tweets to get good things for America and world peace.

It is good to see an adult running for President.
/----/ This is your idea of an adult.
1725046364269.png

Ignorance and stupidity suits you well. I been around the world. I seen your home. I seen everything you did not built. We are the best, as your bitter brain knows.

Enjoy the life conservatives and the USA gave you.
I don’t support the uniparty. You do. Now who’s the dummy?

Typical.

Try your childish Tu Quoque fallacies on one of your pre-schoolers. Not me.

OMB had no (0) (zero) Wars start under him, very little inflation, we became not only Oil Independent but a net exporters for the first time in our history and there was virtually zero (0) unemployment.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants and Kamalahoe have two (2) possible World War Three (WW3) scenarios we have to deal with, a shaky economy and --

BTW, who's running the goobermint right now? It sure as shit isn't Sponge Brains Shits Pants and Kamalahoe be running all over the countryside.

So who is it? You don't know, do you? Not only that, you don't care.

I will tell you who's running the Country...... People neither one of us voted for. A shadow government that answers to -- No one. Same as it was on January 21, same as it is now, same as it will be again if the Deep Throat wins.

If that's what you like..... You are one sick individual and should self-deport to Mars
Are you telling me you don’t know know who runs the government? That’s like saying you don’t know what direction the sun rises.

You must ask who, between me and you, which makes you the fool, dummy.

Is this all you have is a low iq flame response. I am much smarter than you, as everyone can see comparing my response to your pathetic flame
Oh know your not. You’re just another duopoly dupe. A dime a dozen.

Are you telling me you don’t know know who runs the government? That’s like saying you don’t know what direction the sun rises.
No you blithering idiot. "Edgetho said", stated;
BTW, who's running the goobermint right now? It sure as shit isn't Sponge Brains Shits Pants and Kamalahoe be running all over the countryside.

I will tell you who's running the Country...... People neither one of us voted for. A shadow government

Clearly spelling out who is not running the government and who is.

Democrat voters have a low I Q

No you blithering idiot. "Edgetho said", stated;

I will tell you who's running the Country...... People neither one of us voted for. A shadow government

Clearly spelling out who is not running the government and who is.

Democrat voters have a low I Q
Okay. All good. Thank you.

/------/ Harris lacked confidence, presidential demeanor in first TV interview: body language expert

Susan Constantine tells Fox News Digital that Vice President Kamala Harris needs to make 'tweaks into her body language to appear more confident'​

A body language expert who analyzed Vice President Kamala Harris’ first interview with the media since becoming the Democratic presidential nominee tells Fox News Digital that she believes Harris was "not confident in what she's saying" and lacked a presidential demeanor.

The vice president sat down alongside running mate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz on Thursday night for a CNN interview after largely avoiding the press since ascending to the top of the Democratic ticket, yet she appeared to frequently look down while responding to questions.

"When I look at her overall demeanor, she does not carry the confidence or the presidential appearance in her demeanor to command in her position," body language expert Susan Constantine told Fox News Digital. "So for everything that I saw last night, she definitely needs to make some tweaks into her body language to appear more confident."

Alas his character flaw is a lack of personal discipline in relationships. He isn't combative, mean spirited or vindictive, but he just doesn't have it in him not to return insult for insult. He cannot not be the Queens New Yorker he has always been and they have learned how to exploit that really well. I really hate that about him. But I still vote policy over personality.

I know in my heart he is a decent person who loves America and will never do anything on purpose that hurts America or Americans. And he has a proven record of delivering good things for not only America and the Americans but the world. The Abraham Accords themselves alone were pretty miraculous even though a dishonest, hateful, partisan media did not allow him to get any credit for that.

I will put up with some obnoxiousness and mean tweets to get good things for America and world peace.
I understand and agree completely. I think you expressed this so well, too.

I guess I am thinking of it more as a strategy they would all act out. I know Trump is he who he is, and I accept that but this would be like a show. "The good natured get her to debate more strategy." I'd think he could pull that off.

Kamala and Timmy sure could pull it off if they wanted to. Have you seen any of their telephone call videos? I think their whole schtick is a scripted mishmash. Trump could do with a bit of it.

He has a proven record of putting profits ahead of people (hence his cheap shit was made in China, not the US).

You have a proven record of being an idiot.

I guess I am thinking of it more as a strategy they would all act out. I know Trump is he who he is, and I accept that but this would be like a show. "The good natured get her to debate more strategy." I'd think he could pull that off.

Kamala and Timmy sure could pull it off if they wanted to. Have you seen any of their telephone call videos? I think their whole schtick is a scripted mishmash. Trump could do with a bit of it.
Oh I agree. Reagan was a master at turning their barbs back on them. But Trump is gonna be Trump and probably isn't going to learn how to do that at this late date. One of his very few weaknesses is his tendency to be unconditionally trusting when he shouldn't. I don't mean with other world leaders and such. He doesn't miscalculate much there. I mean with people he knows and becomes friends and associates with.

Buckeye. I been working near Buckeye lake.

Forum List

Back