Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

He’s happy to honor soldiers. You girls hate the military and the police
trump-doesnt-really-give-a-sh-t-v0-1ad48155xmld1.jpeg

can you link to anyone else giving a thumbs up and smiling over a grave?

Since you claim it happens, I am sure you will have no problems finding some pics.

I have in my mantle a picture of me holding his WW2 army blanket with a small American flag in one hand and thumbs up the other hand while standing behind his marker I also have one where I am saluting

lets see it.

Yes
Much ado about nothing
I have in my mantle a picture of me holding his WW2 army blanket with a small American flag in one hand and thumbs up the other hand while standing behind his marker I also have one where I am saluting
You quivering pearl clutchers are just as fake as can be .

Also, do you disagree with the rule against using the cemetery for political ads?

the Trump campaign has indicated that they are prepared to release video evidence to support their account of the incident, which they claim contradicts reports of a physical altercation.
Why don't they?

The trump staffers bullied and pushed their way into the restricted section for a photo op.

Sounds lie Lafayette Park all over again.

Did he at least hold the bible right side up this time?

A source with knowledge of the incident said the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump staffers from filming and photographing in a section where recent U.S. casualties are buried. The source said Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff members would be authorized to take photographs or film in the area, known as Section 60...

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside, according to the source...

In a statement to NPR, Steven Cheung, the Trump campaign's spokesman, strongly rejected the notion of a physical altercation, adding: "We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made.

"The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

The Trump campaign declined to make that footage immediately available.

The last line sounds like another lie, don't you think?
The original story of the events at Lafayette Park was a lie, so it stands to reason that this factually dubious as well.

I wondered who allowed Trump to desecrate Arlington National Cemetery with his “thumbs-up” photo-op visit. Turns out Arlington staff tried to inhibit Trump’s actions—and one staff member WAS ATTACKED by Trump campaign staffers.

You can read the disgraceful details in this article from NPR.

Not only violated rule (2) of Arlingtons code of conduct, but actually assaulted a staff member.
He was standing with a Gold Star family. Are you ready to accuse them of desecrating their son's grave?

Biden honors troops killed in Afghanistan as remains arrive ...

View attachment 1002734
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics
Aug 29, 2021 — Mr. Biden traveled to Dover Air Force Base for a "dignified transfer" movement to receive the remains of fallen troops killed in foreign ...

Biden meets with families of service members killed in ...

View attachment 1002735
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/08/29
Aug 29, 2021 — Some family members of the 13 Americans killed in last week's suicide bombing have expressed anger at the president for his handling of the ...

WHERE was the orange draft dodger?
He was busy checking his fucking watch...lol

Then he lied about those troops even getting killed.

can you link to anyone else giving a thumbs up and smiling over a grave?

Since you claim it happens, I am sure you will have no problems finding some pics.

lets see it.
I can link to that...

GV6sfhyXgAAg41i_jyxyje.jpeg

See the Gold Star mother giving a thumbs up? Are you going to call her names, too? I bet you hate her guts, you fucking dirtbag.

Forum List

Back