Trump takes sexist Harris attacks to ‘whole other level’ on Truth Social

Trump speaks for himself. It's not Mike's fault or media's fault. Trump is basically disgusting and not very smart.
We have this thing called common decency that maga struggles with.
Harris has been married for 20 years and that deserves some respect.

I suspect these maga misoginy attaxks come from an incel desire to project about an attrative black woman who is way beyond their grubby lust.

After all maga is descended from the overseer class.

Last edited:
Got waltz up there cracking jokes about couches(which is completely fabricated), but this is off limits? And this actually has truth to it?
The cult has spoken! :lmao:

Trump is very free to speak his mind. And the people are free to reject what he speaks.

Reject what he speaks is fine, trying to shut him down and not let him speak is not. You liberals don't stop at rejecting speech, you want to BAN free speech.

This is insane. He is just appealing to the low info dupes in his base. The sort of maga trash who post on here.

They are not going to win any election.

He isnt going to get women back on boarrd at this point. He could breast feed Vance in Britts kitchen and it would make no difference.

Maybe his team could send him to the links while they make adult points on social media.
Whatsamatter? Can't come up with anything positive to say about Harris? I wonder why.

Who is shutting him down ? WTF are ou on about.
Is saying what he does acceptable to you ?

Truth social only exists because you fucking lefties tried to shut him down and silence his free speech.

His accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram were all shut down. That's what the fuck I'm talking about, you fucking British jackass. And the fucking left had NO fucking problem with it, either.

But boy, shut THEIR accounts down and they would cry like a fucking bitch.

I suspect these maga misoginy attacks come from an incel desire to project about an attrative black woman who is way beyond their grubby lust.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, TT, for surfacing that crude, and vulgar message from Don Trump on his Truth Social platform.

America's media has been silent about that lewd vulgarity Trump engaged in and promotes. Don Trump is getting a free ride from America's media. Commenting on a public venue about alleged fellatio performed by his political rivals is not only vulgar but misogynistic to the extreme. Women voters should be offended and reject him and any of his misogynistic cultists.

And, not unimportantly, Trump's promotion of sexual vulgarity serves as an imprimatur for his misogynistic base of followers to engage in it too.....regularly, frequently, stridently. As we so often see on this venue. They are obsessed with alleged fellatio or coitus or some sexuality attributed to women who have assertive personalities and a record of accomplishment. Those women are perceived as threats to MAGAloonia. MAGAs fear them and try to re-frame women of accomplishment as only vaginas and that is the attribute and the reason such women are more successful and effective than the MAGA-loons.

IMHO

This is insane. He is just appealing to the low info dupes in his base. The sort of maga trash who post on here.

He isnt going to get women back on boarrd at this point. He could breast feed Vance in Britts kitchen and it would make no difference.

Maybe his team could send him to the links while they make adult points on social media.
She has been inspiring assassination attempts....as well as removing SS Protection.
To say that someone would find that offensive is putting it mildly.

I'll accept a few bouts of name calling over bullets flying every day of the week.

Sticks and stones over words

We have this thing called common decency that maga struggles with.
Harris has been married for 20 years and that deserves some respect.

I suspect these maga misoginy attaxks come from an incel desire to project about an attrative black woman who is way beyond their grubby lust.

After all maga is descended from the overseer class.
She cheated on her husband the whole time. Her husband knocked up the baby sitter.
Then she dressed like a slut at every cocktail party.

Now she has EVERY appearance as an alcoholic...

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to that extremely stupid conclusion?

You are an idiot.
And you are carrying the devil's water. I'll give you 3 Pinocchios:

Viral Posts Take Biden Quote on Voter Fraud Out of Context

Social media posts shared by Eric Trump and Fox News host Jeanine Pirro take a quote by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden out of context to claim he “admits to voter fraud.” Biden was actually describing his efforts to prevent voter fraud and suppression.

Viral Posts Take Bid

Viral Posts Take Biden Quote on Voter Fraud Out of Context

Social media posts shared by Eric Trump and Fox News host Jeanine Pirro take a quote by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden out of context to claim he “admits to voter fraud.” Biden was actually describing his efforts to prevent voter fraud and suppression.

en Quote on Voter Fraud Out of Context

You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

Truth social only exists because you fucking lefties tried to shut him down and silence his free speech.

His accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram were all shut down. That's what the fuck I'm talking about, you fucking British jackass. And the fucking left had NO fucking problem with it, either.

But boy, shut THEIR accounts down and they would cry like a fucking bitch.
Well he broke the rules. Truth cant kick him off so he can be as crude and vulgar as he likes. It only appeals to the likes of you.
It isnt winning him the election so he can carry on as much as he likes.

/—-/ Thanks for the campaign advice, Tommy. We’ll give it all the attention it so richly deserves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, TT, for surfacing that crude, and vulgar message from Don Trump on his Truth Social platform.

America's media has been silent about that lewd vulgarity Trump engaged in and promotes. Don Trump is getting a free ride from America's media. Commenting on a public venue about alleged fellatio performed by his political rivals is not only vulgar but misogynistic to the extreme. Women voters should be offended and reject him and any of his misogynistic cultists.

And, not unimportantly, Trump's promotion of sexual vulgarity serves as an imprimatur for his misogynistic base of followers to engage in it too.....regularly, frequently, stridently. As we so often see on this venue. They are obsessed with alleged fellatio or coitus or some sexuality attributed to women who have assertive personalities and a record of accomplishment. Those women are perceived as threats to MAGAloonia. MAGAs fear them and try to re-frame women of accomplishment as only vaginas and that is the attribute and the reason such women are more successful and effective than the MAGA-loons.

IMHO
I am a bit surprised that this isnt highlighted more. His base is pretty rank so they love it. But civilised adults dont enjoy this sort of thing.
His advisors must be tearing their hair out. At least the ones who werent desexrating Arlington..

Forum List

Back