Trump’s usual sexist sneers don’t work against Harris – and to top it off, she’s laughing at him

I dont think they know what to do about her. Imsure that they can vome up with something but its hard to make trump a warrior when he is hiding from a debate with her.
Trump killed his own messaging, with mini-me on the border. And he seems incapable of getting on message. I assume he will eventually when some shiny object attracts his attention. But if he keeps at this next week, then she's into naming the vp candidate and into the convention.... with enthusiasm

Trump killed his own messaging, with mini-me on the border. And he seems incapable of getting on message. I assume he will eventually when some shiny object attracts his attention. But if he keeps at this next week, then she's into naming the vp candidate and into the convention.... with enthusiasm
Manufactured enthusiasm replete with busing homeless people to her rallies. The Democrats have no grass roots anymore they are contrived and sold by a corrupt media to some very stupid people, you included.

Forum List

Back