Trump’s usual sexist sneers don’t work against Harris – and to top it off, she’s laughing at him

She campaigns on her race and ethnicity. And Trump can't even mention it? That's bullshit.
Americas inherent racism still makes it an issue. This outrage from a party that hates everybody is ridiculous. Try and grow as people.
Wate till Pete Butttiegig is announced as VP. It will blow your minds.

That's the point. Trump commented ignorantly about her not being black.
Just like Trump commented about Obama. Again showing a pattern of racial intolerance. Playing up to his base.
Nonsense.

His only comment about Obumbler was to question whether Obumbler was born in the United States. Of course, that goes back to Obumbler’s own publicist in bye gone days. Shame Obumbler didn’t correct his publicist sooner.

It also goes back to team Aheillary using the natural born citizen clause against Obumbler, before Trump said anything about it. Also, not “racist.”

And your fantasy that racism plays to his “base” is just bullshit liberal Dumbocrap propaganda.

The fact remains, Trump may be making a mistake in noting Kamalalala’s self- identification about race (and how it has changed over rime). But that’s not racism and he has never exhibited racism.

Maybe you’re thinking about Biden. Now HE was a racist.

She campaigns on her race and ethnicity. And Trump can't even mention it? That's bullshit.
Not what I said.

In fact, I previously HAVE noted that Trump and his supporters retain the right to reply to anything she tries to exploit in her campaign.

But the issue isn’t whether she is half black and half Caucasian/Indian. Who cares?

The issue is actually how has any of the things she has done in her career shown her to be a supporter of black Americans. If you look, you won’t find it in her career as a public prosecutor. Now that’s fair game for full theoated commentaet.

The issue is actually how has any of the things she has done in her career shown her to be a supporter of black Americans.
That may be the issue to you. Okay fine. Yes, I'm sure you're carefully weighing your Harris vote by researching this, haha

Come on.

Royal use of the word "you".

And I think I can safely bet I will catch you doing it. See you soon.
I don’t care what you pretend to believe.

Try to communicate more clearly. And try giving honesty a chance. Really, you shouldn’t fear it so.

That may be the issue to you. Okay fine. Yes, I'm sure you're carefully weighing your Harris vote by researching this, haha

Come on.
Don’t be deliberately obtuse. You do badly enough with your regular stupidity.

I’d never vote for Kamalalala. And I never suggested I would.

When I spoke about what the “issue” is, I was addressing the way her campaign should be dissected. She isn’t honest. She is amorphous. She isn’t trustworthy. Her proof positions undermine many of the present day campaign positions she pretends to take.

Of course a certain element (folks like you, for an obvious example) will ignore that and refuse to even look turbidity photons baked already into the cake.

But some voters who might be truly undecided need to be informed about who and what she really is. They won’t like it.

Forum List

Back