Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

The article I referenced was from then, the picture was in September 2012. This was just the first article I found with it.

From the article:

Now lets see if you can admit your failure on this, or will try to ignore it or deflect.

Someone might take a picture of a president standing next to a plot of a fallen soldier but that's not what happened. It wasn't some guy saying "hey mr. president, let me get a picture of you". This was Trump's reality tv press crew coming in to do some fake/reality tv. They were going to use the graves for political purposes. And the cemetary said knock it off and Team Trump said we're above the law. Just like they didn't listen to Capitol Hill Cops on Jan 6th. Fuck you N&#rs is what most insurrectionists said to them.

Did you mean to ask if a few things a doctor does are against their beliefs?

Because they think they can just refuse to refer or perform those procedures.
Sure, a doctor can refuse to perform a precedure....why do you think you can force someone to do something they don't want to do?

It's funny. You keep on demanding us to back up what we claim. When provided, you simply move on to the next thing. And on and on we go. It's like trying to explain quantum physics to a belligerent toddler. Even if you can somehow explain what you're talking about, the toddler will still just stick his fingers in his ears out of sheer spite.

I'm actually qualifying my responses with the simple fact that we don't have all the information, unlike the TDS brigade here who assume the worst.

The 1st amendment just doesn't cover media, and not just the MSM.

And it doesn't matter who took pictures of Trump, as a former president, and it seems the photographer was there with permission.
And then it was released by the Trump campaign on their tiktok account.

The one Trumps campaign uses for POLITICS.

Someone might take a picture of a president standing next to a plot of a fallen soldier but that's not what happened. It wasn't some guy saying "hey mr. president, let me get a picture of you". This was Trump's reality tv press crew coming in to do some fake/reality tv. They were going to use the graves for political purposes. And the cemetary said knock it off and Team Trump said we're above the law. Just like they didn't listen to Capitol Hill Cops on Jan 6th. Fuck you N&#rs is what most insurrectionists said to them.

Trump hasn't done reality TV in a decade.

Sure, a doctor can refuse to perform a precedure....why do you think you can force someone to do something they don't want to do?
Because I live in a democratic republic where we can pass laws.

I can also force you to make your building handicap accessible.

FFS, what universe do you live in? Are you just now figuring out how modern societies work? Go read up or something and quit wasting people's time.

I'm actually qualifying my responses with the simple fact that we don't have all the information, unlike the TDS brigade here who assume the worst.
You're not qualifying anything. You are asking for information, that is then given. You then ask for another piece of information. Every time claiming the piece of information doesn't exist, being shown wrong and so on and so forth.

I take pains in providing primary sources EVERY time. And you take pains in simply moving the goalposts. Like as I said... a belligerent toddler. It's not that we don't have all the information. It's that you reject the information that is given.

Sure did, Resnic, and you are in the minority on this issue. You go ahead and be one of his "suckers" and "losers."

Forum List

Back