Republicans must feel very alone when it comes to supporting Trump

Kamala will get elected and all will be well. And you'll be on here crying for another 4 years.
Nope, if that bitch "wins". I will watch the cities burn. And be part of the rebuilding after you and your ilk kill each other

Is the point that you don't understand the Electoral College?
Let me guess. You’re now going to pretend my point is that the popular vote decides election win outcomes because you’re desperate to feel validated about winning an argument

If she wins, you’re going to whine that the election was rigged.

Aren’t you?
We already KNOW they are trying to rig it. Pennsylvania has already said they won't have the counting done on time.

INDIA, with over a BILLION people can do it.

But not Pennsylvania.

Suuuuure.

We already KNOW they are trying to rig it. Pennsylvania has already said they won't have the counting done on time.

INDIA, with over a BILLION people can do it.

But not Pennsylvania.

Suuuuure.
Grandpa, you always say the election is rigged if your side doesn’t win. Haha.

Silly Grandpa.

Grandpa, you always say the election is rigged if your side doesn’t win. Haha.

Silly Grandpa.
Junior, when India can count hundreds of millions of ballots in a single day, and Pennsylvania can't count a million or so, you know there are shenanigans going on.

Junior, when India can count hundreds of millions of ballots in a single day, and Pennsylvania can't count a million or so, you know there are shenanigans going on.
So every time Republicans win, it’s legitimate. Every time Democrats win, it’s because they cheated.

Sure thing, Grandpa.

Let me guess. You’re now going to pretend my point is that the popular vote decides election win outcomes because you’re desperate to feel validated about winning an argument
No, I'm asking you what your point was in pointing out something about Trump that is true of every presidential candidate?

Forum List

Back