Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

You're the one believing the hoax. Like Michelle has a penis and Barrack was born in Kenya. Or Ashley showered with her dad.

With the exception of Moochelle's penis, everything else has been verified. Shitstain obama by his paternal grandmother's statements that she was there. Ashley Biden's diary verifies her father's molestation.

Enemy democrats deny everything.

My bro and I have this conversation. He says things like "why are they shoving it in my face?"

The answer is so you get used to it and eventually tolerate it.

The gays want more. They don't just want you to TOLERATE it. They want you to accept them for who they are. A lot of us have this problem. For example I would accept my nephew if he told me he was gay but how would I feel if he "shoved it in my face" and kissed his boyfriends in front of me?

They want them kissing to be like a man and woman kissing. In our minds. We APPROVE. Well, neither of us are there yet. We should be though. Really, we should. Jesus would agree.
your brother might tolerate you being annoying....but was that really your point? maybe it was.

Want more what? I do accept them for who they are, I don't care they are gay. I don't know how you'd feel, I don't really care how you'd feel....with that said, I think it's weird you think him kissing his boyfriend "shoving it in your face" - very weird.

Yes, it seems you have a lot of growing up to do. With that said, I am not about to force you to grow up....I can tolerant you being annoying.

With the exception of Moochelle's penis, everything else has been verified. Shitstain obama by his paternal grandmother's statements that she was there. Ashley Biden's diary verifies her father's molestation.

Trumpers are so bizarre. You think you are annoying someone, but you're just making yourself look like a gaping asshole and utter moron.

This is. Being deliberately obtuse in defense of this piece of shit again.

LOL the independent.

More muckracking, still not any actual details.

And how would the worker there know what the photos would later be used for?

or videos later be used for?

because the MSM works for the Dems?

Also was it a news photographer?
Not taken by a campaign staffer. Not released in any campaign. Because there was no Obama campaign at that time.

Give it up. You got fooled by paid liars and faceplanted. Suck it up like a big boy, take your L, and move on.

Where's the authorization? Present the authorization.

There was a tweet from Trump's campaign explaining Trump's personal photographer was the only one authorized onsite. Has the Cemetery management said the photographer was there without permission?

I haven't seen that.

Who took the photograph?

Twitter is also the media.
Twitter is not the NEWS MEDIA. They are not covered by the 1st amendment like a newspaper. It's an individualized right.

As to who took the photo. It doesn't matter, it could have been press, it could have been the white house photographer, who then released them to the press.

May 2013 was after Obama ran in his very last election.

Looks like a paid liar fooled you again. Talk about the easiest job ever.

The article I referenced was from then, the picture was in September 2012. This was just the first article I found with it.

From the article:

U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama make a stop at Section 60 to mark the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on September 11, 2012, at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia.

Now lets see if you can admit your failure on this, or will try to ignore it or deflect.

The article I referenced was from then, the picture was in September 2012. This was just the first article I found with it.

From the article:

Now lets see if you can admit your failure on this, or will try to ignore it or deflect.
This has already been explained and debunked.

Ignore this pathetic sealioning.

You're believing lies and spin my friend. Take for example the Biden diary. You believe 100% what you see about that is FACT, right?

“I guess I would. I think that less so because, you don’t know, you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would,” Trump said.

What he is saying is that there's phony stuff in the Epstein Files. How can that be? And if true, why would you trust anything you read from a bible after it's been stolen and possibly edited by Republicans? And notice it didn't say he raped or molested her. Just "showered" with her.

Yes it happened. Just like JD Vance fucked a couch.

Twitter is not the NEWS MEDIA. They are not covered by the 1st amendment.

As to who took the photo. It doesn't matter, it could have been press, it could have been the white house photographer, who then released them to the press.

The 1st amendment just doesn't cover media, and not just the MSM.

And it doesn't matter who took pictures of Trump, as a former president, and it seems the photographer was there with permission.

LOL the independent.

More muckracking, still not any actual details.

And how would the worker there know what the photos would later be used for?

or videos later be used for?
It's funny. You keep on demanding us to back up what we claim. When provided, you simply move on to the next thing. And on and on we go. It's like trying to explain quantum physics to a belligerent toddler. Even if you can somehow explain what you're talking about, the toddler will still just stick his fingers in his ears out of sheer spite.

Forum List

Back