Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

You're not qualifying anything. You are asking for information, that is then given. You then ask for another piece of information. Every time claiming the piece of information doesn't exist, being shown wrong and so on and so forth.

I take pains in providing primary sources EVERY time. And you take pains in simply moving the goalposts. Like as I said... a belligerent toddler. It's not that we don't have all the information. It's that you reject the information that is given.

The information isn't given, it's assumptions that we have heard already.

Those aren't primary sources, those are just articles describing the same shit we had 2-3 days ago.

Because I live in a democratic republic where we can pass laws.

I can also force you to make your building handicap accessible.

FFS, what universe do you live in? Are you just now figuring out how modern societies work? Go read up or something and quit wasting people's time.
You think you can pass a law forcing someone to work? Really?

Sure you can make certain business ADA compliant, but you can't force the person to open the business to begin with...or you shouldn't.

You wonder why we call you all demafascist? well that's why, you think you can force people to work.

Much I don't know, but I know, but I do know using dead soldiers as a prop for a political campaign is despicable. That's why Arlington specifically disallows it.
I didn't see any dead soldiers in any of your photographs. I did see their families. Is it OK to support Gold star families?

Trump was absolutely not campaigning say the dozens of campaign staff that accompanied him to the cemetery with cameras and were violently angry when told they couldn’t their campaign photographer couldn’t take photos.

Who is dumb enough to believe this bullshit?

So, you're full of shit. You cover for a bad man, and an even worse former *pResident. You can't stand one iota of criticism of the orange bag O' shit.

That's why your opinions are unreliable.

No, you are full of partisan hackery by assuming every current unknown factor is against Trump.

And all you can do is the usual hack tropes, ooooh the big R resident thing done before by all of you clowns.

Forum List

Back