Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

Notice I differentiate between atheists and asshole atheists. And those I designate on merit, or lack thereof.

Also most no dipshits in this argument are actually agnostic.
Actually, I re-read and saw the "asshole" part. And promptly deleted my post. Apologies.

It's not deflection. It's a direct comment to you to make decisions for yourself and mind your own goddamn business.

No, the whole mind your business trope is deflection. This is a political issue whether you want it to be or not.

As I have said before "The Right thinks the Left's views are retarded, the Left thinks the Right's views shouldn't even exist. "

The "mind your business" bullshit is the above statement in action.

I guess I'll ask. What motivated the Old Weird Guy to take up this issue? Is it mini me just wanting more white babies? But then, I'd suspect that whites are already the primary consumers of IVF "miracle babies."

No, the whole mind your business trope is deflection.
Total Nonsense of course. The only reason you're even opening your mouth about any of this is because you want to control other people at the end of a gun.

And I am rightfully telling you to mind your own goddamn Business.

So, I haven't tracked the whole thread, but are Trump supporters, so-called conservatives, actually in favor of this?

Total Nonsense of course. The only reason you're even opening your mouth about any of this is because you want to control other people at the end of a gun.

And I am rightfully telling you to mind your own goddamn Business.

Nope. Abortion is a unique situation because it involves a separate human life.

The polling.

Odds are that trump didn't even know what IVF was until about forty eight hours ago.
Well I understand that some whackadoodle goper bible fuckers want to "ban" IVF, because "it kills the babies." But why does the Old Weird Guy want it to be at no charge to the wannabe parents? I just don't see that as something his Maga fans really wanted. And absolutely, IVF isn't something he ever contemplated.

You find paying for IVF treatments intolerable?
I find government dictating what insurance must cover intolerable. If someone wants to buy cheaper insurance that doesn't cover IVF, they should have that right. This is just another example of Trumpster hypocrisy.

But why does the Old Weird Guy want it to be at no charge to the wannabe parents?
He doesn't. He is of course lying his ass off.

This is the piecee of shit that has spent 8 years trying to delete the ACA.

Why would he lie about it? Because he is seeing the polling reflect Americans' distaste for the GOP stances and laws regarding it.

I find government dictating what insurance must cover intolerable. If someone wants to buy cheaper insurance that doesn't cover IVF, they should have that right. This is just another example of Trumpster hypocrisy.
Exactly. Mandating insurance policies cover IVF (without any apparent effort to consider costs) seems .... such a dem policy.

Forum List

Back