ABC Harris-Trump Debate

Taylor Swift endorses Harris for president.
AI-Images-Swifties-for-Trump-1536x806.jpg

I was leaning the other direction--- have someone plant a few thousand pissants around Harris' podium Three Stooges style, then watch her start to twitch during the debate as they start crawling all over her and up into her clothes!
She needs days of solid sleep. She was whipped by Trump. He understood the issues, she pretended she did.

I don't know if you can call the Democrats crashing the economy and moral under covid's wing, the way they blessed riots, and the mass irregularities during an election process stolen. I mean after all, Biden had a great campaign inside his basement, and behind masks.

And after all, Trump's coming after our democracy in squawk squawk squawk, liberal talk. Meanwhile Kamala, a radical leftist was installed without one.

Can you tell the difference between an accusation and actions yet?
So, your script calls for claiming the election was stolen? Yeah, thought so. LOL

The irony of retards who walk lock-step with their fuhrer and his lies calling other people scripted. :auiqs.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Yes. You are much more incompetent than the other developed nations and can't even reduce school shootings as much as them.
Dems have been in charge for 12 years f the last 16 years…that and eating cats is what they have given us

Forum List

Back