Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You mean like student loans....where they don't get paid off.

And that after they drove up the price of college to incredible levels.

You don't think housing loans won't make the problem worse ? Guess again.
Depends Id have to see the details. Overall I think it’s good for our economy and society to have more home owners and less renters

Oh gotchya. So you’re basically just making stuff up about somebody telling her to do it.
I said it's an assumption from knowing how these things and details work.
You are admitting you don't know and are assuming they weren't discussed, that's actually naive.

Depends Id have to see the details. Overall I think it’s good for our economy and society to have more home owners and less renters
That's the point. You won't. When that money hits in a an inflationary economy...it causees inflation. Housing prices will respond and more and more people who could almost afford a home won't be able to.

Unless you give them money too.

Please...tell me when she draws the line.

Why should I not get money for a house I bought 15 years ago.

Government picking winners and losers.

And the details are there. Why are you making comments without them ?

I actually thought the mods were mostly pretty OK, just that if they are going to fact-check Trump (assuming they are a trustworthy final authority on the matters), they should have done so As well with Harris.
I agree. They were fine except for the few fact checks they did on Trump that weren’t necessary. They deserve some criticism for that but let’s be honest. It had zero impact on the debate. This 3 on 1 line the right is whining about is overdramatic

Harris mopped the floor with Trump.

All Trump did was scream angrily and recount his many greivences and lie his ass off to the point the moderators had to call bullshit on him.

kneepads repeated this lie. She's a fucking race baiter. And she blamed Trump as being divisive. LMAO

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Read my post #118. I think Trump came out angry and gruff from the very start, probably hating being there, hating ABC for their slander against him, and despising being in the presence of Harris whom he would probably want to spit on, but it was either that or nothing as Harris had refused all other debate efforts, and it showed.

Trump never has angry rants at his rallies. But as I said, Trump is a poor public speaker, REMAINS a poor debater despite 3 years to improve himself, and missed opportunity after opportunity, most of it his fault. But Harris looked very bad too. Her childish facial mockery at times did not establish her as worthy presidential material capable of handling world issues.
I thought her mockery was warranted by the absurdity of what Trump was saying. He brought that on himself. Her jabs and reactions made me laugh. I thought she was gonna get whooped tonight and the reverse happened. I was surprised

Trump said on Fox he won so he doesn’t need to do another debate.

He better think again. Thing is, I doubt Harris would agree to it, as
  • Harris is unlikely to get an as friendly network again to moderate it.
  • I doubt Harris would do any better, probably do a bit worse.
  • Trump was very miffed debating Harris. He is mad because Biden should be up there. He's never even met her before. He knows Harris has never gotten a single primary vote, not in 2020, and not now. But having met with her now, I would expect the Donald would do much better his second time around with her.

I said it's an assumption from knowing how these things and details work.
You are admitting you don't know and are assuming they weren't discussed, that's actually naive.
I’m not saying one thing or another. You made a claim and I questioned it and now you’re admitting it was an assumption. In other words a useless thing for us to discuss. Back to the topic now Jr

He better think again. Thing is, I doubt Harris would agree to it, as
  • Harris is unlikely to get an as friendly network again to moderate it.
  • I doubt Harris would do any better, probably do a bit worse.
  • Trump was very miffed debating Harris. He is mad because Biden should be up there. He's never even met her before. He knows Harris has never gotten a single primary vote, not in 2020, and not now. But having met with her now, I would expect the Donald would do much better his second time around with her.
Her campaign has already challenged him to another debate. He waffled on accepting. Said he didn’t need to but would think about it. Only losers want a rematch.

The left will say Harris won the right will say Trump won predictable as the sunrise.

I think Trumps closing argument was the tie breaker. Why haven't they done all the things she said needs to be done the last 3.5 years? And why did she quote a major democrat donor on the economy? Of course the rubes are clueless on that point.

I saw it differently. A small man hiding behind a podium and a woman being the bigger person extending a hand.

I didn't see that. I saw Trump just going to his podium as he expected Harris to do just as both Trump and Joe did the first debate, but when Harris came all the way over to shake his hand trying to make a big show of being this fair and impartial big person, Trump had no choice but to reluctantly shake her hand.

• Winner
he was to involved defending against the attacks be levied by the mods . not a good night for Trump .

To a degree, he also spent too much time trying to get in other unrelated points going round and round and looked angry and sounded strident, almost like he was yelling.

Trump clearly was not happy with being forced onto the ABC network, and clearly did not like being forced to debate Harris when he knew Joe should still be up there.

The Dems were losing the election so just swapped Joe out for another candidate in the 11th hour who has never even gotten a single vote in a Primary in the last TWO elections yet here she is running for his office, and I'm sure that sticks in his craw.

She is a SELECTED, INSTALLED candidate subverting the electoral process. Once again, the democrats pull this crap, and once again, the GOP let them get away with it.

• Thanks
I didn't see that. I saw Trump just going to his podium as he expected Harris to do just as both Trump and Joe did the first debate, but when Harris came all the way over to shake his hand trying to make a big show of being this fair and impartial big person, Trump had no choice but to reluctantly shake her hand.
Yup that’s pretty much what happened. Harris was the bigger person there

Forum List

Back