Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
She looked better than she has ever looked. She had to have prepared a LOT.
She did. Probably exhaustively, using teams of trained professional marketers.

Trump.looked like he could have used more when he kept missing obvious punches and layups....but missed a lot.
Agreed. He looked disorganized and unprepared. I am most disappointed that since 2021 to now, Trump did not hire someone to train him on public speaking to make his points clear, short and sweet and to stop repeating himself. Maybe Trump is unteachable or just refuses to change or listen. It is his Achilles heel.

Can someone from the left tell me why Kamala introduced herself by name when shaking Donalds hand in the beginning? Captain Obvious wants to know-wth?
By the way Trump showed why Kamala can't handle foreign affairs and everyone missed it at that very start.
He let her come to him and stretch her arm out to him, a sign in the leadership class of power, that you'd lose and give in to demands, she would be terrible on the global stage and be taken advantage of especially by the axis of evil, oh wait, she already is caving and catering to them, well then now you know how to read little signs that rulers use to feel out opponents.

Agreed. I think during his closing statement it might have served Trump well to just take a deep breath, calm down, and speak directly to the camera instead of the moderators.
And because it was a draw, I think this demands a second debate.
Trump said on Fox he won so he doesn’t need to do another debate. He said that only losers want a rematch. I just saw him say that on Hannity

Trump said on Fox he won so he doesn’t need to do another debate. He said that only losers want a rematch. I just saw him say that on Hannity
I hope he doesn't.

It is his Achilles heel.

He looked crappy against Hillary and Biden (2020).

Beating up Joe in 2024 does not count.

Also when she dodged the question about meeting Putin....that was a disaster! Meaning she was responsible for the war.
When Harris claimed world leaders had Trump in their back pocket and Trump was smooching our world enemies, Trump failed to ask why then did Putin just endorse Harris?
Trump had a pad and pencil there but continually failed to write down talking points to cover in his replies.

Also the Hamas thingies. She lost ALL Palestinian support. Two state solution was tried and it failed. Miserably.
Another thing Trump missed, is that there will never be a 2 state solution, they have been trying that for 60 years.

He let her come to him and stretch her arm out to him, a sign in the leadership class of power, that you'd lose and give in to demands, she would be terrible on the global stage and be taken advantage of espwcially by the 3 axis of evil, oh wait, she already is caving and catering to them, well then now you know how to read little signs that rulers use to feel out opponents.
I saw it differently. A small man hiding behind a podium and a woman being the bigger person extending a hand.

Because it was her first time meeting him face to face
But when I do that it's accidentally and I feel foolish, so if people can't admit to the small stuff the non essential glitches and errors then don't you think that is a bigger problem then her goof?

When Harris claimed world leaders had Trump in their back pocket and Trump was smooching our world enemies, Trump failed to ask why then did Putin just endorse Harris?
Trump had a pad and pencil there but continually failed to write down talking points to cover in his replies.

Another thing Trump missed, is that there will never be a 2 state solution, they have been trying that for 60 years.
he was to involved defending against the attacks be levied by the mods . not a good night for Trump .

The mods were terrible towards Trump and gave Harris a free pass at every opportunity but that is not what the sound bites will show.
They did cut Harris off once and refused to let her answer. She looked pissed.

Scratch another network that will never be given a debate again by the gop.
I doubt that. Originally Trump nixed the ABC debate because of slander but acquiesced as the only way to get a meeting with Harris. As usual, the GOP let the democrats have the controlling hand making Trump looking like the underdog needing the debate more than Harris.

But when I do that it's accidentally and I feel foolish, so if people can't admit to the small stuff the non essential glitches and errors then don't you think that is a bigger problem then her goof?
I don’t think it was a goof. It was her first time meeting him. She introduced herself. I would have done the same. It’s proper manners

That’s not how it played out from what I saw. Trump whined about how bad things are. Was light on substance and solutions. Kamala talked about a new chapter and laid out her agenda… she was also light on details
Yes, like how she was going to pay for it.

Forum List

Back