Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris for president.

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris​

The musician's endorsement, which had been widely anticipated, was signed "Childless Cat Lady."

Taylor Swift on stage

Pop superstar Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential candidacy on Tuesday night after the high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump.

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram. She went on to say:

"I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," the Grammy-winning artist added. "Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story."

Swift, 34, signed her post "Childless Cat Lady" — a reference to language used by Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, to describe women who do not have kids.

Swift's endorsement came as a surprise to the Harris campaign, two campaign officials told NBC News. The campaign views the singer's backing as part of a "decisive victory" for the vice president and speaks to her ability to attract support, one of the officials said.

More at the link below...

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Taylor Swift! What do you think?
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy

Who really cares who Taylor Swift endorses? Nobody with a clue, and I can say that as a Harris/Walz supporter.

Who are the majority of Taylor Swift fans?

Half of the fan base are women (52%), but men are not too far behind at 48%. The demographics reveal a uniform distribution across various age groups, with 34% of Americans aged 18-44 rating her 'strongly positive'.

What age group is Taylor Swift's fanbase?

According to the results of a survey conducted in the United States in October 2023, about 33 percent of respondents aged 30 to 44 years old stated that they considered themselves Taylor Swift fans. More than one in 10 survey respondents aged 65 years or older stated the same.

Last edited:

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris​

The musician's endorsement, which had been widely anticipated, was signed "Childless Cat Lady."

Taylor Swift on stage

Pop superstar Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential candidacy on Tuesday night after the high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump.

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram. She went on to say:

"I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," the Grammy-winning artist added. "Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story."

Swift, 34, signed her post "Childless Cat Lady" — a reference to language used by Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, to describe women who do not have kids.

Swift's endorsement came as a surprise to the Harris campaign, two campaign officials told NBC News. The campaign views the singer's backing as part of a "decisive victory" for the vice president and speaks to her ability to attract support, one of the officials said.

More at the link below...

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Taylor Swift! What do you think?

LOL clearly this was planned knowing Kamala would be a disaster in the debate.

All the left has is celebrity endorsements. Trump has the endorsement of the People.

Who are the majority of Taylor Swift fans?

Half of the fan base are women (52%), but men are not too far behind at 48%. The demographics reveal a uniform distribution across various age groups, with 34% of Americans aged 18-44 rating her 'strongly positive'.

What age group is Taylor Swift's fanbase?

According to the results of a survey conducted in the United States in October 2023, about 33 percent of respondents aged 30 to 44 years old stated that they considered themselves Taylor Swift fans. More than one in 10 survey respondents aged 65 years or older stated the same.

I do not doubt, you being correct. You usually are on statements of fact. My point was "Who Cares?" or "Who should care?". Celebrity entertainer endorsement, simply do nothing for me, as their political views have no more merit than anybody, I meet day to day, nor should they. Do I think it is important to some people? Probably, but nobody that takes an informed interest in politics and police, at least that is my opinion, to be liked or ignored as the reader chooses.

I do not doubt, you being correct. You usually are on statements of fact. My point was "Who Cares?" or "Who should care?". Celebrity entertainer endorsement, simply do nothing for me, as their political views have no more merit than anybody, I meet day to day, nor should they. Do I think it is important to some people? Probably, but nobody that takes an informed interest in politics and police, at least that is my opinion, to be liked or ignored as the reader chooses.
In terms of the campaign, this certainly is no downer.

Forum List

Back