Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Lt Byrd

You did deny it.
LIAR. Please link to ANY time that I denied that she trespassed on the capitol. I'll wait. I have stated numerous times on this board that "Trespassing is NOT a capitol crime." Do you believe it is? Apparently so, because you are opposed to holding the murderer accountable. Indeed, had you been here in 2020, I am sure you would have been calling for Chauvin's hide for his actions against a violent criminal. More hypocrisy eh?

That is a non-statement, Concerned American. She did not obey lawful police direction. It was her duty to obey. She made a bad situation worse. She died because she made the wrong free will choice. End of story. Your whining has no merit and fails to endow her with any honor.

That is a non-statement, Concerned American. She did not obey lawful police direction. It was her duty to obey. She made a bad situation worse. She died because she made the wrong free will choice. End of story. Your whining has no merit and fails to endow her with any honor.
She was summarily executed for trespass. Failure to obey law enforcement officers when not threatening lives is also not a capital crime--this ain't Russia, comrade. Try again, you can't justify murder.

Forum List

Back