Zone1 Clean Debate Zone: The Harris Trump Debate Tuesday, September 10, 2024 on ABC

He only hires the best,................until he fires them. LOL
5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

Did Trump go off the rails about Hunter, China Russia?

closing arguments coming up

Trump goes last. It will be his best shot. Something he's most likely practiced to death. It will define him for the coming vote.

I predict it will fail. Same old rally stump speeches. Nothing new. He will be reminding Americans that it's time for a new generation of Leadership.

Phone lines will open up after the debate

I'm not sure your point.

The point being that if you compare Trump to McCain, McCain is much higher up because Trump just doesn't even care. He insults all the time. He insulted Kamala quite a few times in the debate, and when asked about his insults that she became black, he passed it off as if he didn't care whether she's black or not.

He had nothing to say, because he knows he's wrong. But he'll still say it in the future.

The point being that if you compare Trump to McCain, McCain is much higher up because Trump just doesn't even care. He insults all the time.

Which is why I noted you are setting the bar very low when you compared Trump to McCain.

Saying McCain is better than Trump is setting the bar very low.

There are few in the world who are not a better person than Trump.

He insulted Kamala quite a few times in the debate, and when asked about his insults that she became black, he passed it off as if he didn't care whether she's black or not.

And he looked really bad there.

He had nothing to say, because he knows he's wrong. But he'll still say it in the future.

It doesn't seem to matter.

Forum List

Back