reports are already coming out about ABCs moderators aiding Harris in the debate !

She was prepared, while he was not. Some people do not study or plan. Not a good trait for a president, but, he will not be president again. He was, simply a mess on stage tonight, for all the country to see.
he's been laying out his plans to pull America out of the mess the Dems and leftist supporters like you have caused for the country and the world for months during the dozens of actual press conferences he's attended .. Harris wasn't genuine .. and social media is already exploding with that view of Harris and the mods .

social media is exploding with comments about the one sided way the ABC moderators favored Harris in the abc debate ! many are complaining that the mods fact checking was one sided !

You should hold your breath and stomp your feet more. It worked so well to protest the 2020 election.

Maybe just maybe she wasn't out there blatantly lying and regurgitating shit she saw posted on social media?

She's not even that clever. Of course, the story hasn't been totally debunked and it will highlite some real issues associated with her fat-assed border efforts (in conjunction with Biden).

She was just out there blatantly lying and regurgitating s**t in general.

social media is exploding with comments about the one sided way the ABC moderators favored Harris in the abc debate ! many are complaining that the mods fact checking was one sided !

For anybody who watched it, it was obvious. Trump was 'fact checked' by the moderators several times, Harris not at all. Harris was encourage to respond to Trump's comments but he was not encouraged to respond to hers. Harris answered almost no questions directly and was not challenged by the moderators when she said she had not changed her position on fracking. They knew that was a flat out lie.

I don't know for sure but it seemed they allowed her extra time at times but did not time it so maybe it just seemed that way.

I thought Trump missed a few great opportunities to get in a point, but in a debate that happens. The debater is under much more stress than those observing the debate. I probably never participated in a debate in high school or college that afterwards I thought 'damn, I wish I had said. . ."

And a couple of times he didn't answer the specific question asked either but he did so much more than she did.

In substance he won. In demeanor she may have had an edge.

She's not even that clever. Of course, the story hasn't been totally debunked and it will highlite some real issues associated with her fat-assed border efforts (in conjunction with Biden).

She was just out there blatantly lying and regurgitating s**t in general.
Crying about it doesn't make it so.

I agree with most of what you say. He didn't take her seriously enough. She's a prosecutor, they are excellent parrots. Or, as a friend of mine from the California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement said, they regurgitate proficiently.

That being said, it's obvious that she had the questions beforehand, and there are reports, not verified yet, that she was wearing earrings that are also ear buds.

And the moderators were clearly helping her. But we all expected that.

"there are reports, not verified yet, that she was wearing earrings that are also ear buds."

LOLOLOL

She was wearing pearl earrings, ya fucking lunatic. :cuckoo:

Screenshot_20240911_011124_Samsung Internet.jpg

You freaks are getting creepier and creepier.

I thought Trump missed a few great opportunities to get in a point, but in a debate that happens.

It's his hallmark.

He says he does not prepare....and it shows.

The same was true in his 2016 and 2020 debates....I don't care how good he did. He could have smashed Clinton and biden both had he put some effort in.

Tonight, based on what my friends tell me....he whiffed time and time again.

I always come here to laugh at you, Soy. You feel good after tonight cause I do. :itsok: :lol:

You always come here to make an ass of yourself. And in that you excel.

If you feel good....that's good for you.

The fact that she's tanking the polls and 538 now has Trump at 62% chance of winning helps me feel pretty good too.

I agree .. but many see the debate moderators as one sided in favor of Harris .. they didn't fact check her at all .
No one forced him to quote all those retarded conspiracy theories, either.

We both know his people begged him, begged him, during debate prep not to mention shit like “immigrants are eating our dogs”

Harris knew her main goal was to goad him into his defensive, incoherent rants. Mission accomplished.

She also knew his rants would get him checked by the moderators. Mission accomplished there, too.

Forum List

Back