reports are already coming out about ABCs moderators aiding Harris in the debate !

I see the punk White 6... aka [White bitch] thinks the above post is funny .. Harris was scripted and not genuine in her statements ..and she wasn't challenged and fact checked in the way Trump was .. Harris did have a good night .. but will voters buy into her scripted rehearsed bullshit ?? will shall see in a few weeks .. if Harris surges in the polls and gets a substantial lead before the election I will invest in MORE freeze dried food in preparation for the economic disaster and possible global wars that may be imminent .. I fear for Taiwan if Dems retain power .
It ws funny. And Harris beat the shit out of trump. She ws none of the things you described. Nor were the moderators helping her.

I asked for a link.
I think he was prepared and planned to focus mostly on the border disaster and inflation which he did. There weren't any questions about either but he got them in.

I am also pretty much sure that she had the debate questions ahead of time or at least the topics they intended to bring up. Otherwise she wouldn't have been so ready with her obviously memorized spiels.

But given how unethical ABC has been and how very much in bed with the Democrats they are, I expected that.

I think he was prepared and planned to focus mostly on the border disaster and inflation which he did. There weren't any questions about either but he got them in.

I am also pretty much sure that she had the debate questions ahead of time or at least the topics they intended to bring up. Otherwise she wouldn't have been so ready with her obviously memorized spiels.

But given how unethical ABC has been and how very much in bed with the Democrats they are, I expected that.

I didn't watch it.

I knew he'd go off.....he did in 2016 and 2020 and against Joe (Joe was just to gone to do anything about it).

He stated himself he does not prepare....and my friends said it showed. One of them said there at least a dozen time he saw a chance for Trump to bludgeon Harris and he whiffed.

Why does he do this to us. He should respect his supporters more.

For anybody who watched it, it was obvious. Trump was 'fact checked' by the moderators several times, Harris not at all. Harris was encourage to respond to Trump's comments but he was not encouraged to respond to hers. Harris answered almost no questions directly and was not challenged by the moderators when she said she had not changed her position on fracking. They knew that was a flat out lie.

I don't know for sure but it seemed they allowed her extra time at times but did not time it so maybe it just seemed that way.

I thought Trump missed a few great opportunities to get in a point, but in a debate that happens. The debater is under much more stress than those observing the debate. I probably never participated in a debate in high school or college that afterwards I thought 'damn, I wish I had said. . ."

And a couple of times he didn't answer the specific question asked either but he did so much more than she did.

In substance he won. In demeanor she may have had an edge.
In no way did your blob win anything.

Harris dropped some crumbs and he couldn't resist.

Yes, Harris was all about baiting him.

Heaven forbid she have anything substantive to say about her positions.

I read Taylor Not-So-Swift's endorsement. It was pretty not-swift. "Study their policies" What policies you moron. She doesn't have any.

No one forced him to quote all those retarded conspiracy theories, either.

We both know his people begged him, begged him, during debate prep not to mention shit like “immigrants are eating our dogs”

Harris knew her main goal was to goad him into his defensive, incoherent rants. Mission accomplished.

She also knew his rants would get him checked by the moderators. Mission accomplished there, too.

I'm 50/50 on the dogs. Lately a LOT of "conspiracy theories" are later proven true.

"Chinese lab virus", anyone?

You tell me, you seem to know all about him. I don't follow him much.
I'm not here to educate you Clown. In fact laughing at your abject ignorance is sort of the point and I'm always happy when you sad Soys give me confirmation of that ignorance. You don't know much. Agreed! :lmao:

She scored two big hits tonight.

1. Much of America didn't know if she was presidential material and she showed tonight she is.

2. Taylor Swift endorsed her.

Other than that it was pretty much a tie.

1. is valid, we'll see if it tracks though

2. immaterial. Her audience was going to vote for her anyway and, if they were not, it's because they're hurting economically.

That may be the way it was. I don't know. I'll wait for confirmation as CNN is not often the most reliable source.
Again, no major news organization is going to lie about a simple, factual measurement of time. That would be suicide.

Either he spoke more than her or he didn’t. Any idiot with a stopwatch could measure that.

Forum List

Back