reports are already coming out about ABCs moderators aiding Harris in the debate !

Even if it was, since Harris was ahead in polls leading up to the debate, a “draw” would not exactly be good news for Trump.
Nate Silver has Trump chances at 62% for winning. That is why some of the idiots on the left are in a mad panic.

Even CNN admits through their analysis that they think the polls are underperforming Trump.

RCP has Trump winning (no toss ups).

So, her 1% lead isn't going to do it for her. She's not really ahead where it counts.

She's one of the biggest stars and has many followers. I think getting Swift's endorsement was the biggest win for Kamala tonight.

Who are the adult voters--over 18 obviously--who are going to be SWAYED by Swift?

It seems to me if you weren't going to vote or were leaning, but TS put you over the edge, you're not that motivated to vote really. You're not political in the first place.

The "I wasn't going to vote but NOW that my favorite singer says Harris I'll crawl over hot coals" is not happening

Nate Silver has Trump chances at 62% for winning. That is why some of the idiots on the left are in a mad panic.

Even CNN admits through their analysis that they think the polls are underperforming Trump.

RCP has Trump winning (no toss ups).

So, her 1% lead isn't going to do it for her. She's not really ahead where it counts.

Tonight won't change anything either

Again he had no way to know what even the topics would be, much less the questions. He knows his stuff and was confident that he knows his stuff. Again, the very best in that kind of stressful situation, especially when the moderators were deliberately protecting and helping her and making it toxic for him--and she was in constant attack mode--you just don't have time to come up with the perfect zinger in all circumstances. Nobody is that good.

The moderators phrased the questions to keep him on the defensive while not doing that to her at all. The only sort of question she would be expected to defend herself on was the fracking question and all she did to answer that was her position had not changed. And the moderators, knowing that was a bald faced lie, did not challenge her on it as they did Trump several times.

The debate was specifically run to keep him on the defensive and make her look good.
Stop whining. It's not attractive.

Your blob lost.

Trump had substance, Harris was just acting and following the Democrat script they pounded into her noggin.

Who are the adult voters--over 18 obviously--who are going to be SWAYED by Swift?

It seems to me if you weren't going to vote or were leaning, but TS put you over the edge, you're not that motivated to vote really. You're not political in the first place.

The "I wasn't going to vote but NOW that my favorite singer says Harris I'll crawl over hot coals" is not happening

We'll see if the polls shift in the next week or two.

O.K. so you are a Gaslighting Asswipe.

Good to know where your pea brain is at.
I'm not gaslighting anything. I didn't make you fantasize about me being in jail or how I feel about myself. You decided to engage in these fantasies all on your own. Don't be Soy at me about it. Make better choices.

I'm not gaslighting anything.
You don't even know what gaslighting is.

I didn't make you fantasize about me being in jail or how I feel about myself.

Those are just deductions, asswipe. Based on the stupidity of your posts. Fantasies is just your way of trying to be irritating. Much like a gnat.

You decided to engage in these fantasies all on your own

Drawing conclusions is what people do. Fantasies are something else. Clearly something you know something about since you seem so bent on projecting them onto others. Can't help you there.
Don't be Soy at me about it. Make better choices.

Those are not fantasies.....those are drugs talking.....gibberish.

Hope you are able to come down from whatever you are on so you can't do damage control.

Yeah, who could’ve possibly predicted the mods would ask questions about cost of
living, abortion, border security, immigration, race relations?

Only someone fed the questions in advance could’ve been prepared for curveballs like that!

You don't even know what gaslighting is.

Those are just deductions, asswipe. Based on the stupidity of your posts. Fantasies is just your way of trying to be irritating. Much like a gnat.
You call them whatever you like cosplayer. You can even put on a coat and a funny hat and call yourself Sherlock but it's still just fantasy by another name.
Drawing conclusions is what people do. Fantasies are something else. Clearly something you know something about since you seem so bent on projecting them onto others. Can't help you there.
You have no conclusions to draw because you have no real information about me. Concluding I'm posting from jail is just fantasy and now you're just being a big bitch about it. :lol:
Those are not fantasies.....those are drugs talking.....gibberish.

Hope you are able to come down from whatever you are on so you can't do damage control.
Don't project at me Soy. You're not an internet investigator. You're just a cosplayer who got caught. Like I said, make better choices.

Forum List

Back