reports are already coming out about ABCs moderators aiding Harris in the debate !

Yeah, who could’ve possibly predicted the mods would ask questions about cost of
living, abortion, border security, immigration, race relations?

Only someone fed the questions in advance could’ve been prepared for curveballs like that!

Speaking of abortion--you can ABSOLUTELY get late term abortions in the US. They are rare, but they happen. Harris should have been fact checked when she said no one does that but of course ABC is on her team so

Speaking of abortion--you can ABSOLUTELY get late term abortions in the US. They are rare, but they happen. Harris should have been fact checked when she said no one does that but of course ABC is on her team so
They are rare because they occur when medically necessary. That doesn't make her a liar you clowns. Trump going on about how democrats support abortion sometimes even after birth is a lie.

You call them whatever you like cosplayer. You can even put on a coat and a funny hat and call yourself Sherlock but it's still just fantasy by another name.

Uh oh.....someone is now projecting.

More drugs ? Asswipe ?
You have no conclusions to draw because you have no real information about me. Concluding I'm posting from jail is just fantasy and now you're just being a big bitch about it. :lol:

I have enough to infer some things. What are you in for ? Drugs.

I think I hit a nerve....did I, asswipe.

Don't project at me Soy. You're not an internet investigator. You're just a cosplayer you got caught. Like I said, make better choices.

You have a new word. How cute. I am sure we'll be seeing more of it. You don't seem to have much of a vocabulary.

Uh oh.....someone is now projecting.

More drugs ? Asswipe ?

I have enough to infer some things. What are you in for ? Drugs.

I think I hit a nerve....did I, asswipe.

You have a new word. How cute. I am sure we'll be seeing more of it. You don't seem to have much of a vocabulary.
I have a medical marijuana card for "back pain". All perfectly legal. The only nerve you're hitting is in my funny bone. As someone mildly full of themselves I don't mind the fantasies at all, they just are what they are but I'm here for them for as long as you want to continue having them. :lol:

I have a medical marijuana card for "back pain". All perfectly legal. The only nerve you're hitting is in my funny bone. As someone mildly full of themselves I don't mind the fantasies at all, they just are what they are but I'm here for them for as long as you want to continue having them. :lol:
Your self-delusion is just that.

Somehow conclusions become fantasies.

I'll have to check and see if that is a side effect of pot.

Does the prison dispensary have different flavors to keep you going ?

Only until videos like this go all over, the VA gov saying they will kill the baby after a botched abortion
The BABY was going to die, so decision on 'comfort care' is necessary.
You F&^&C***, have some sympathy for the grieving family.

You pretend it was a normal functioning baby, when in FACT you know it wasn't.
But it fits your narrative, you sick MF'er.
My daughter is also a TS fan but can barely afford to live, and so will be voting Trump.
Why can she barely afford to live?
My daughter is 30, owns 2 homes, Lives in TX, and has 2 beautiful Children.
We have not given her any financial aid, past High School.
Yes, we paid her way while in our care.

Why do you have a daughter that struggles so MUCH?

Making a terminal baby comfortable as possible until the inevitable is simply providing a basic level of medical care

Forum List

Back