America’s Princess Taylor Swift has spoken

Very thoughtful post about how she feels she needs to be transparent about her vote after seeing Trump abuse her image. The youth could make a difference in a tight election.

She’s for Harris in case you were curious.

Gee, what a surprise a woman in her what, approaching 40s? dresses like a 12 year old, and performs 12 year old level songs, costing 12 year olds 2K ticket for the cheap seats, would support a Democrat.

Gee, what a surprise a woman in her what, approaching 40s? dresses like a 12 year old, and performs 12 year old level songs, costing 12 year olds 2K ticket for the cheap seats, would support a Democrat.
34 is a young woman - something you only see on the internet with a subscription.

438793610_811210604368348_1652669267264871315_n.jpg

Very thoughtful post about how she feels she needs to be transparent about her vote after seeing Trump abuse her image. The youth could make a difference in a tight election.

She’s for Harris in case you were curious.

Kids naturally rebel against the establishment ...

Germany didn't go so well for the left ...the greens were obliterated
France ..young women are voting for the right in droves CAUSE it's a fucking issue of safety for them ....they're not stupid enough to fall for the "rights going to ban abortion "....FReedom abortions! Joy

We got to the blacks ...I told that big white broad ...what's here name im2 thier was nothing that honkey could do to stop us
We invaded tic Tok but there's tons of young right wingers on there already ...making some pretty good content
Trumps been all over social media where millions watched him do interviews with kids they never heard of ...the planet tuned in for trump elon
Dems made it easy cause shits a fucing disaster....and bacons 49.99 a lb

That's why there's a whole swifties for Trump...it's already in the voting public mind that orange man better for groceries
hahanxnnzhahajsm.jpeg

Last edited:
On this I would disagree.

I don't know who Taylor....er...whatever he name is. But she must be an influencer. There are many of them out there.

She has right to endorse....just like Liz Cheney.

The fact that they are both wrong isn't anything I can do much about.
Totally dishonest. You’re not even fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back