Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

She doesn't have a target demo, she's not an elected official or running for office. She's got 1 whole vote to cast. :itsok:
Huh? Where did you get the idea that one has to be an elected official or running for office to have a target demo?

A target demographic is a marketing strategy, where you appeal to folks most likely to purchase your products. This is how you target your customer base.

You are not Taylor Swifts target demo.

She's actually 34.

As I have said repeatedly, the most misogynistic men are liberal/Leftist men.

You say a lot of shit. Little of it is of any particular use.
They are the ones who think women can't think for themselves; if we like a good pop song we MUST vote Democrat. Really, it's because that's how they see the world. Very simple, very black-and-white. Taylor Swift has crappy political views and I will NEVER take her advice on politics, though I admire her musicianship.

IMAGINE THAT Lefties lol

Then why all these batshit conspiracy theories spun by your ilk about the last super bowl where Taylor Swift would announce her support for Biden on the field with her boyfriend?

If Taylor had no influence, y'all wouldn't be making up silly conspiracies about her.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
Taylor Swift will abort her baby on the pitcher’s mound at Yankee stadium in front of a large crowd. Travis Kelce will serve as cheerleader for the event. Immediately after she will officially endorse Joe Biden as Kelce presents the dead child to the god Moloch.

Last edited:
Taylor Swift will abort her baby on the pitcher’s mound at Yankee stadium in front of a large crowd. Travis Kelce will serve as cheerleader for the event. Immediately after she will officially endorse Joe Biden as Kelce presents the dead child to the god Moloch.
You MAGAs have such weird fantasies.

Last edited:
Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.

Oh no! Taylor picks another loser of a guy. Kind of the story of her life, isn't it? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back