Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

Swift is as popular as many American figure ever in terms of mobilizing significant political punch in an election.,

The teens' moms and granmoms love Taylor. Their men love them. Guess what.

Taylor is going to make electoral life incredibly difficult for Trump.
fans of hers were never going to vote for trump.....so how is she going to make his already difficult life any more difficult?....

She didn't do this for him in 2020. She is certainly not going to do this for him NOW, when he's kryptonite. Ha
I suppose you could be right. The people I talked to who are involved in the actual planning say differently.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
will she be the next VP?

Am I supposed to care? And what "planning" could it take to endorse someone ffs. Unless by planning you mean spending endless days training Biden to speak a 3 sentence response without mucking it up 😆
I have no idea what might be involved in planning the events of a superstar and a president. Do you?

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
Who cares?

In other news, nobody cares, and it’s fucking hot out here….lol

Forum List

Back