Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
She will disappoint me if she does this. Most Americans are pretty damned sick and tired of the Hollywood elite telling us who to vote for. Fact is, the left are always going after CEO's and the super rich but as long as Hollywood and billionaires like Taylor Swift pay their dues and support the cause, they get a pass on their wealth.

Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.​

TrumpFucks.jpeg

Record employment, stock market, housing equity, job market... etc...
Oh Americans know the records, record high gas prices, record high food prices, record high housing prices, record high inflation, interest rates, record high millions of filthy illegals pouring across our border. See you losers in Nov :laughing0301:

Oh Americans know the records, record high gas prices, record high food prices, record high housing prices, record high inflation, interest rates, record high millions of filthy illegals pouring across our border. See you losers in Nov :laughing0301:
Gas prices arent high. Food hasnt inflated in a year. Housing prices are good for Americans since 66% of people own one. We need more labor in this country or you will have to pay us workers more. I know that is hard to understand for you social security vampires.

Gas prices arent high. Food hasnt inflated in a year. Housing prices are good for Americans since 66% of people own one. We need more labor in this country or you will have to pay us workers more. I know that is hard to understand for you social security vampires.
giphy.webp

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
Am I supposed to care? And what "planning" could it take to endorse someone ffs. Unless by planning you mean spending endless days training Biden to speak a 3 sentence response without mucking it up 😆

Forum List

Back