Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

Yeah I don't buy she going to do a big endorsement. Too many of her fans support the HAMAS protests against Genocide Joe.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.

You pulled this straight out your butt.

If you had a better candidate, she MIGHT take the chance on not only destroying her own career, but also her significant others, by endorsing Biden.

She's way too smart for that.

At BEST she will say "vote. Make your voice heard." She WILL NOT endorse Biden publicly; did she even endorse Clinton?

Again. You either made this up, read it somewhere sketchy, or something.

But then again: you are all desperate.

Get ChadChad or FunkyFrogBait on board, and then you'll get the kids.

Springsteen tried it, he got boo'd off stage.

She won't do it. She might say "vote. It's an important election" or whatever but that's it.

Biden is NOT getting an endorsement from TS. As others said, too many hate him--TOO MANY DEMS hate him. He's too big a failure for her to endorse.

She won't do it. She might say "vote. It's an important election" or whatever but that's it.

Biden is NOT getting an endorsement from TS. As others said, too many hate him--TOO MANY DEMS hate him. He's too big a failure for her to endorse.

Biden has already received an endorsement from TS in 2020. Its hardly unrealistic that she might offer another.

"Swift, who has a huge following, previously endorsed Biden in the 2020 match up, just a month before Election Day. She has encouraged her upward of 283 million followers on Instagram to register to vote over the years."

Big mistake for swift.

Americans hate democrats and consider them traitors, selling America out to the WEF.

Swift will be budlight 2.0

Bulldog either made this up or is getting bad information. TS team is much, much superior than even Biden's team. She's not going to do this. The "Free Palestine" people already hound the crap out of her on social media.

Big mistake for swift.

Americans hate democrats and consider them traitors, selling America out to the WEF.

Swift will be budlight 2.0

It worked out fine for her in 2020 when she made an endorsement for Biden.

Conservatives trying to cancel Taylor are probably unclear on what they're up against.

I'd be stunned if she could speak with any depth on the presidential issues. Stick to being a musical superstar. Why idiots on the let think we give a shit what her political opinions are is a mystery.

I doubt you are her target demo.

Biden has already received an endorsement from TS in 2020. Its hardly unrealistic that she might offer another.

"Swift, who has a huge following, previously endorsed Biden in the 2020 match up, just a month before Election Day. She has encouraged her upward of 283 million followers on Instagram to register to vote over the years."

That was before Bidenomics, his disastrous foreign policy, your "Free Palestine" people....well, before he became a total abject failure. Dude he's so bad people like me are going to vote Trump again. People like me who didn't even WANT to vote Trump again.

That was before Bidenomics, his disastrous foreign policy, your "Free Palestine" people....well, before he became a total abject failure. Dude he's so bad people like me are going to vote Trump again. People like me who didn't even WANT to vote Trump again.

Sue....you hate America. Of course you were going to vote for Trump again.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor endorsed Biden. Trump is that awful.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It worked out fine for her in 2020 when she made an endorsement for Biden.

Conservatives trying to cancel Taylor are probably unclear on what they're up against.

In 2020 she was holed up in some cabin in the UK with Joe Alwyn.

Now she is on an international tour and people are ALREADY freaking nuts. If for no other reason, she cannot bring this kind of scrutiny on her, her team and crew, dancers, fans, etc. Are you kidding? She endorses Biden and she invites all manner of crazies into the Eras tour. She already gets so many death threats most of us would wither.

She's not gonna do it.

In 2020 she was holed up in some cabin in the UK with Joe Alwyn.

Now she is on an international tour and people are ALREADY freaking nuts. If for no other reason, she cannot bring this kind of scrutiny on her, her team and crew, dancers, fans, etc. Are you kidding? She endorses Biden and she invites all manner of crazies into the Eras tour. She already gets so many death threats most of us would wither.

She's not gonna do it.

She's wrapping up her tour in December. The consequences for being 'cancelled' by conservatives were always remote and overstated. And with her tour nearly finished, even less plausible.

I don't know if she will or won't. I would be surprised though. She's done it before.

Sue....you hate America. Of course you were going to vote for Trump again.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor endorsed Biden. Trump is that awful.

No, I loved America as it used to be. I hate what you've made it become. I have divorced myself from it.

I await Bulldog telling us which orifice he pulled this out of, and why TS would put herself, her team, all her crew AND HER FANS at risk during the Eras tour by endorsing an empty shell like Biden...and I'm not even sure he will be the nominee at this point.

Forum List

Back