Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

Maybe.

I still don’t believe that any celebrity endorsement of any candidate makes any voter say, “well, ok! NOW, finally, I know who to vote for.”
So why is trump so excited about his endorsements?

You included my quote at the top. Yeah, I did miss that the second one was responding to another member.

Get over yourself, scumbag. 😂🤣
Sort of an apology or admission of being wrong, with an excuse......but, but, but, but......

8tx3t0.jpg

Big mistake for swift.

Americans hate democrats and consider them traitors, selling America out to the WEF.

Swift will be budlight 2.0

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
Smells like desperation on the part of Dems.

They need the endorsement of an attractive thin white chick. All the ugly blobs in the entertainment industry just aren’t doing it.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
so 14 year old Swift fans are going to turn out in large numbers to vote for Briben eh idiot .

I think we kinda already knew she would endorse him

Probably anyone who is a hardcore swifty was already going to vote Biden..

Amazing how lefty’s support swifty as she is pretty much everything the left hates..ultra rich, charges an arm and a leg for people to see her.

Wonder if anyone will ask swifty if she took the trump tax cuts..hmm? 🤔

Forum List

Back