Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
How many votes has Taylor swift ever swayed to a politician she endorsed?

Exactly none.

She does not have to care what you think.
  • Taylor Swift became a billionaire in October 2023, thanks to the earnings from her Eras tour and the value of her music catalog.
  • Swift is the first musician to make the billionaire ranking primarily based on her songs and performances.
  • Taylor Swift
You clowns call me when she wins her first election. Until then this is a yawner.

Was that part of that 2000 mules bullshit? You know Desousa apologized and admitted it was all bullshit, don't you?
They were just arrested and charged, try to keep up. An election so corrupted by Dem cheating a judge ordered a new election be held.

Not in she slightest. I wonder if you’ve finally caught a clue.

I don’t recall suggesting that she’d be anything but ok.

WTF are you babbling about now, you retard?
Because it wasn't directed to you.
Did you misread the quote?
But carry on Moron.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 4.20.13 PM.png

Taylor Swift has absolutely no political sway.

Last time she got involved in politics she went against Marsha Blackburn and guess who won? That's right, Marsha Blackburn won her seat and Taylor Swift was left looking stupid.

You clowns call me when she wins her first election. Until then this is a yawner.
I'm pretty sure she is a singer, and will remain that. Let me know when you get her on the ropes. and has to care what you think. You must be unfamiliar with the phrase "go to hell money", but that is what she has and making more every day, so you'll probably go to hell before having any effect on her.

Sure in VT Dems caught red handed ballot box stuffing on CCTV
It was Connecticut.

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — A local Democratic official in Connecticut’s largest city invoked her 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination Friday rather than answer questions in court about allegations of illegal ballot box stuffing during a recent mayoral primary.

I think it does matter. A lot of stupid people take their cues from celebrities. And she is perhaps the biggest celebrity right now.
Maybe.

I still don’t believe that any celebrity endorsement of any candidate makes any voter say, “well, ok! NOW, finally, I know who to vote for.”

It was Connecticut.

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — A local Democratic official in Connecticut’s largest city invoked her 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination Friday rather than answer questions in court about allegations of illegal ballot box stuffing during a recent mayoral primary.
Going back to 2019? really

Forum List

Back