Plans are being made for Taylor Swift's Biden endorsement.

Am I supposed to care? And what "planning" could it take to endorse someone ffs. Unless by planning you mean spending endless days training Biden to speak a 3 sentence response without mucking it up 😆
Mobilizing the youth vote can make a difference in a close election like this. Just like Trump mobilizes the racists, Taylor could mobilize the TikTok voters.

Can't divulge where I heard this, but it was from someone who is intimately involved in her scheduling.
Taylor Swift is a Biden supporter, but she is also a very busy woman. Right now, she is concentrating on her record-breaking worldwide tour. That's why she is taking the entire month of September off to rest and take care of non-concert issues. Things are just in the planning stages right now and nothing is chiseled in stone yet, but they are talking about her making her endorsement at her last concert before the break, and then appearing at one or two Biden rallies during the month. There is even talk about her writing a song for Biden, or perhaps changing some of the words of one of her existing songs to sing his praises. It's all just in the planning stages right now, so don't expect any kind of public announcement until it happens, but this will organize her Swifties into a formidable voting block what will have an unexpected effect on vote totals. Before long, I might become a swifty too.
Taylor Swift? This has be be "planned"? WTF is she?

Mobilizing the youth vote can make a difference in a close election like this. Just like Trump mobilizes the racists, Taylor could mobilize the TikTok voters.
Trump has already cut into the youth (aka uninformed) vote by a good chunk right along with the black vote.
In fact if Trump's momentum among blacks continues there are no number of youth or fake ballots that can help him.

If the left lose the black vote by a big enough margin they can't win a national election.
Your own open border policies are making that happen.
Hit me up when it actually happens vs the posts you guys put on here that never materialize. You think black voters are associating and voting with people who court the openly racists posters here? Fuck that. There is zero chances of that. Keep dreaming.

What "declining quality of life in CA"?
people cant afford the place.....people who lived there all their lives ....to many people...freeways always packed even on weekends....californias govt only cares about the wealthier living there....life in the coastal communities were the wealthier live is great.....going inland it gets worse........

Are you hoping for the teenybopper vote? That's desperate.
I dont hope for anything. I’ll cast my ballot like a normal human and see what happens. I assure you I wont be doing this shit:

IMG_0837.png

Hit me up when it actually happens vs the posts you guys put on here that never materialize. You think black voters are associating and voting with people who court the openly racists posters here? Fuck that. There is zero chances of that. Keep dreaming.
Supposed racist posters on USMB have nothing to do with Blacks leaving Biden in droves.

people cant afford the place.....people who lived there all their lives ....to many people...freeways always packed even on weekends....californias govt only cares about the wealthier living there....life in the coastal communities were the wealthier live is great.....going inland it gets worse........
I've heard the republican talking points. Tell me about you "living through it".

Supposed racist posters on USMB have nothing to do with Blacks leaving Biden in droves.
There is no election where Black voters moved to the GOP. That is a pipe dream. You can threaten and post and hope and really really really want that to happen. But it has never happened.

Swift is as popular as many American figure ever in terms of mobilizing significant political punch in an election.,

The teens' moms and granmoms love Taylor. Their men love them. Guess what.

Taylor is going to make electoral life incredibly difficult for Trump.

Forum List

Back