Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Trump came off as an angry old man shouting incoherently

Harris played him pushing buttons she knew would set him in his place.
A bully put in his place by a little girl
you inadvertantly called Kamala a bully for her questioning of Kavanaugh which people will never forget.

She wasn't reminding Joe of her name, so it's nerves right?
Why would she remind Joe of her name? I’d think she told him her name when she first met him… like she did tonight with Trump.

You’re trying waaay too hard with this one.

She was told?! Haha, by who? And how do you know this inside scoop?
they had the prelimnary discussions on the topic of would she should she, it was enough of a thing to assume they had to strategize a simple handshake just like all leaders strategize the greeting handshake, or in the case of Obama BOWING to Saudis.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess… I mean tax credits and loans pretty much get worked out in the balance sheet
You mean like student loans....where they don't get paid off.

And that after they drove up the price of college to incredible levels.

You don't think housing loans won't make the problem worse ? Guess again.

Why would she remind Joe of her name? I’d think she told him her name when she first met him… like she did tonight with Trump.

You’re trying waaay too hard with this one.
ok then how many times did Jill remind him of her name? 😄 it was recently that he called Trump his VP. 🤦

Both candidates were noticed making stupid facial expressions - BOTH OF THEM!!

You are spot on in all but the above. I saw Trump making no stupid facial expressions, in fact, less than usual. What little expression he did occasionally show, I would not classify as stupid nor unreasonable, while Harris clearly made dramatic childish expressions like Trump was from Neptune!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
You are spot on in all but the above. I saw Trump making no stupid facial expressions, in fact, less than usual. What little expression he did occasionally show, I would not classify as stupid nor unreasonable, while Harris clearly made dramatic childish expressions like Trump was from Neptune!
You are responding like a mother, that just was beaten by her husband.
I MUST defend.

Do you think Harris effectively baited Trump landed some blows?
Read my post #118. I think Trump came out angry and gruff from the very start, probably hating being there, hating ABC for their slander against him, and despising being in the presence of Harris whom he would probably want to spit on, but it was either that or nothing as Harris had refused all other debate efforts, and it showed.

She seemed to be steering him off track into angry rants that he usually saves for his rallies and base but sound unhinged to moderate voters… she seemed to provoke and mock which is usually the roll Trump plays
Trump never has angry rants at his rallies. But as I said, Trump is a poor public speaker, REMAINS a poor debater despite 3 years to improve himself, and missed opportunity after opportunity, most of it his fault. But Harris looked very bad too. Her childish facial mockery at times did not establish her as worthy presidential material capable of handling world issues.

they had the prelimnary discussions on the topic of would she should she, it was enough of a thing to assume they had to strategize a simple handshake just like all leaders strategize the greeting handshake, or in the case of Obama BOWING to Saudis.
Oh gotchya. So you’re basically just making stuff up about somebody telling her to do it.

Forum List

Back