Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I agree. They were fine except for the few fact checks they did on Trump that weren’t necessary. They deserve some criticism for that but let’s be honest. It had zero impact on the debate. This 3 on 1 line the right is whining about is overdramatic

They cut Harris totally off from answering one time which really pissed her off, so I'll call it even.

She failed despite Trump debating moderators and Kamala.

Trump nailed her on immigration and her lack of morality. Then she flubbed the Ukraine war. Soldiers in Afghanistan she lost too.

Oil thing was a wash...

Inflation is killing her and she has no separation from Biden. Disparaging? Sit around and kum bie ya?

Dumb crap....she blew it.

It was a draw IMO

Haha, no. Trump got whooped. Everybody knows it

Your Democrat friends do, we know that. And we know you have to do this--if she can come out, speak coherently with two mods helping her and not manage to cackle, she won.

But she really didn't.

Draw

I thought her mockery was warranted by the absurdity of what Trump was saying. He brought that on himself.

Trump had no business bringing up the eating animals thing in Ohio. No one is that sure of the facts, and it just sounded crazy unless you had time and details to go into it deeper. There was plenty of other stuff to talk about. Trump fell short on his strongest talking points or borders, war and the economy. But Harris fell far short of "whooping" Trump as well. Most of Trump's errors were self-inflicted.

You sound like a Biden supporter

F**k you for saying that.

No, I watched (did I say watched...suffered) his debates in 2016.....bad performance compared to what he could have done.

I watched in 2020 and he could have done so much better.

The Biden debate was a travesty. Biden lost before he ever stepped to the podium. I tore my hair out as Trump missed chance after chance after chance to totally destroy the Celery Stalk.

I am going to watch Vance and Walz. That should be good.

Her campaign has already challenged him to another debate. He waffled on accepting. Said he didn’t need to but would think about it. Only losers want a rematch.

So Harris is a loser? You just said so. Harris is the one asking for another debate! You just said that only losers want a rematch. But I agree, Donald should definitely do it again, but this time, only if he gets a few concessions that HE wants.

I'd like to see the debate held by Newmax, with maybe Mark Levin as a moderator.

Harris would never agree.

I'd like to see the debate held by Newmax, with maybe Mark Levin as a moderator.

Why ? I don't want them slanting for Trump.

Trump needs to do his homework and come prepared.

He didn't and it showed. Just the few things I've watched make me sick to my stomach.

Bigger? She came to him. In world politics, that means you own the stage.
She argued the rules and tried to dictate the rules. She didn't come to him, he came to her. She ran from him and the Fox debate. How does that mean she owns the stage? She didn't act like she owned anything or anyone in that debate.

(In all fairness, I think you may have made a typo. At least I hope so.)

Trump had no business bringing up the eating animals thing in Ohio. No one is that sure of the facts, and it just sounded crazy unless you had time and details to go into it deeper. There was plenty of other stuff to talk about. Trump fell short on his strongest talking points or borders, war and the economy. But Harris fell far short of "whooping" Trump as well. Most of Trump's errors were self-inflicted.

Agree. Trump could have done much better, but came nowhere near the disaster of Biden's performance

Draw

She argued the rules and tried to dictate the rules.
That is the GOP's fault.

She didn't come to him, he came to her.
I was talking about on stage, at the beginning.

She ran from him and the Fox debate. How does that mean she owns the stage?
I said that in world politics, when your opponent comes to you, the body language is that you "own the stage" (are controlling the details).

1000002700.png

Forum List

Back