The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Let's be honest, the so called debate moderators could barely hide their seething hatred of Trump.

As for BIMBO Harris she mostly just flung personal attacks at Trump while avoiding like the plague the Biden/Harris policies, record and all her recent flip flops.

There is video, you retarded doofus.

Don't you get it by now?

This government LIES.

THE ECONOMY IS A LIE, THE WARS ARE A LIE, AND THE BORDER IS A LIE.

You're a fucking idiot for believing the lies, when you can see the truth with your own two eyes.

You're an idiot.

Go back to sleep.
There is video? Well, that changes everything. Please post your video of migrants eating cats and/or dogs, and I will promptly apologize for my mistake.

There is video? Well, that changes everything. Please post your video of migrants eating cats and/or dogs, and I will promptly apologize for my mistake.
You know how to use Google, don't you?

My guess is they've probably censored it, because that's the way leftards roll.

But you can do your own homework, I won't do work on your behalf unless you pay me

Were the ABC moderators as fair as the CNN moderators? NO they were not

Were the questions biased? Yes they were, they were mostly in Kamala's wheelhouse.

Now Kamala wants another debate in October, if I were Trump I'd say sure, on FOX.

GXLYyVUboAANNsy

There is video, you retarded doofus.

Don't you get it by now?

This government LIES.

THE ECONOMY IS A LIE, THE WARS ARE A LIE, AND THE BORDER IS A LIE.

You're a fucking idiot for believing the lies, when you can see the truth with your own two eyes.

You're an idiot.

Go back to sleep.
Ok, you do realize that for this to be a “problem”- espically one big enough to be addressed in a debate for the fucking President of the United States of America- there would need to be dozens of immigrants snatching and eating pets all over the country.

What you got, though, is a single insane and/or drugged bitch doing something crazy and the insane woman happens to be a Haitian immigrant.

What you got is single “there’s some crazy shit out there” story that could have just as easily been some white bitch on bath salts.

What you got is nothing, and if you think it’s some sort of proof of an immigrant crime wave you’re either a liar or a moron.

Forum List

Back