Increasing public unrest in Israel

They are at least 50% now, Europeans or descendants of Europeans. Most of them came from Europe their families have centuries of European culture,

Majority of Israelis are refugees expelled for Arab occupied colonies.

Remind us Adolf, how's that called when you wage wars
against those framed as the "wrong race"?

Would then kindly provide me the primary source document you are using to make the claim "there must be evidence" for a protected place to lose its protected status as a point of law and not opinion.
That's obvious, if one is charged with a war crime for authorizing schools to be bombed, then unless one has evidence that it was - in law - a legitimate target, then the court could argue that if there's no evidence then how can one have supported the decisions to bomb children?

Majority of Israelis are refugees expelled for Arab occupied colonies.
1725919745337.png

Not forgetting of course that 6,000,000 European Jews were slaughtered not by Arabic Muslims but by European Christians.
Remind us Adolf, how's that called when you wage war
against those framed as the "wrong race"?
Zionism?

That's obvious, if one is charged with a war crime for authorizing schools to be bombed, then unless one has evidence that it was - in law - a legitimate target, then the court could argue that if there's no evidence then how can one have supported the decisions to bomb children?
Thank you for your opinion. Do you have a primary source document or not?

I agree, everyone with a brain anyway, now knows that the Israelis never wanted a two state solution, the Arabs knew that too when they rejected the imperialists plans for redrawing maps.

The Zionist project need to be terminated before we all go down the toilet.
You and the pals make it clear that peace is impossible as long as Israel exists

Dont blame Jews for not wanting to commit suicide

Do did not. You provided a "guidance note" on an entirely different subject, with no reference to a legal requirement to collect evidence and what form that might take.
Well I'm sorry that doesn't meet your expectations.

Well I'm sorry that doesn't meet your expectations.
Lol. My expectations. It doesn't meet the standards of your claim, which was:

Yes but there must be evidence ...

that any of these places were being used in such a way that military force becomes authorized under international law, its a very high bar if you care to look.

You are making claims about international law here, with no source documents to support your claim. If it is such a "very high bar", surely it will be written down somewhere in a legal document.

Lol. My expectations. It doesn't meet the standards of your claim, which was:
Oh, then please explain, why did you think I was quoting a legal document?
You are making claims about international law here, with no source documents to support your claim. If it is such a "very high bar", surely it will be written down somewhere in a legal document.
You've misunderstood. If you were a soldier with the responsibility for firing a tank shell at a school that had children inside the building, then tell me - what evidence would you personally require before firing the tank shell?

How would you protect yourself from a charge of war crime? what steps would you take to ensure the strike was in accordance with the law?

The point that you've missed is that there MUST be evidence in order for the strike on the school to be justified, yes? do you need a document to understand this?

I've read numerous reports and articles by lawyers and human rights investigators that say the bar is very high, bombing a school that has children in it, requires extremely compelling reasons.

Perhaps you'd just fire shell when ordered, but that's what the Nazis argued when they were on trial - "but we were just following orders, we were soldiers".

It would be ironic if Israeli soldiers argued that they were exempt from this accountability when the Jewish lawyers argued that German soldiers were not exempt from that accountability.

Last edited:
There is really nothing to discuss

Hamas must die
It won't though, the fierce determination to resist foreign occupation will remain unless Israel kills every single Palestinian and we both know what that would amount to don't we...

It won't though, the fierce determination to resist foreign occupation will remain unless Israel kills every single Palestinian and we both know what that would amount to don't we...
Ok fine

Your side can never defeat Israel either

Thats why I say there will never be peace in the Holy Land

Oh, then please explain, why did you think I was quoting a legal document?

You've misunderstood. If you were a soldier with the responsibility for firing a tank shell at a school that had children inside the building, then tell me - what evidence would you personally require before firing the tank shell?

How would you protect yourself from a charge of war crime? what steps would you take to ensure the strike was in accordance with the law?

The point that you've missed is that there MUST be evidence in order for the strike on the school to be justified, yes? do you need a document to understand this?

I've read numerous reports and articles by lawyers and human rights investigators that say the bar is very high, bombing a school that has children in it, requires extremely compelling reasons.

Perhaps you'd just fire shell when ordered, but that's what the Nazis argued when they were on trial - "but we were just following orders, we were soldiers".

It would be ironic if Israeli soldiers argued that they were exempt from this accountability when the Jewish lawyers argued that German soldiers were not exempt from that accountability.

Great. In future, perhaps, if I request primary source documentation for a legal point of IHL, and you are merely presenting your opinion, then you could just, say so.

There are, indeed, legal constraints for protected places, including the very important one of not placing military objectives in protected places.

Forum List

Back