Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Trump's

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
What he really said is gibberish.

“We’ll take care of it” doesn’t sound anything like what you’re suggesting.
I'm not sure its gibberish. He was trying to talk and think, (WTF policy do we have on childcare?)

All he had to say is childcare is not a Federal responsibility.
That response reminds me of his answer to "should women who have abortions be punished"?

Sometimes he needs to say "I want to be sure, so I'll have to circle back to you on that one"

I'm not sure its gibberish. He was trying to talk and think, (WTF policy do we have on childcare?)

All he had to say is childcare is not a Federal responsibility.
That response reminds me of his answer to "should women who have abortions be punished"?

Sometimes he needs to say "I want to be sure, so I'll have to circle back to you on that one"
He doesn’t have the balls to say it’s not a federal responsibility.

Trump is too weak to give an honest answer, if that is indeed what he thinks and not what you want him to think.

If he was trying to talk and think, there really isn’t much going on in his brain because that was gibberish.

Your vulgar, petulant little boy meltdown is funny. Don’t be a dishonest hack and your childish attempts at fraud won’t be called out.
Im only vulgar when I’m dealing with fucking morons like yourself.

It’s very easy to read. What you need is to see this without the cultish devotion to Trump where he can do no wrong.
Even never Trumpers can learn about his vision, agenda, and the policies he intends to promote from the Agenda 47 document. I'm sorry you are incapable of doing that but oh well. Everybody has their weaknesses.

As I said, the devil is in the details.

Who is going to pay for this....As more new homes are built and affordable housing supply increases, Vice President Harris will provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 to help with their down payments, with more generous support for first-generation homeowners.
The same people who don't mind paying for the rich.

Even never Trumpers can learn about his vision, agenda, and the policies he intends to promote from the Agenda 47 document. I'm sorry you are incapable of doing that but oh well. Everybody has their weaknesses.
The Agenda 47 document is what I linked to and is 16 pages of almost all fluff. The first 6 pages are intro even.

There’s next to no details in that document. We have very little to go off of.

Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.
Actually Trump has done a great job of outlining his agenda and why it needs to happen considering that for the last four years he has been on the outside looking in.

Kamala has been there on the inside all four years and she still doesn't know what her position should be on much of anything or why anything needs to happen.

Im only vulgar when I’m dealing with fucking morons like yourself.
You have shown yourself to be vulgar because that’s what you are and a dishonest hack.
Actually those aren't policies so much as a laundry list of reminders of what her position is on some things this week. Will likely change if the problems are advertised though.
It’s really comical that Harris calls her leftists agenda “ a new way forward” when 4 years of failure and incompetence have been her record.

A. Laughable joke as her copy-paste “platform”; claims she will get people in homes with some “comprehensive plan to build three million more rental units and homes that are affordable to end the national housing supply crisis in her first term.”

Yeah. The leftist controlled and managed homebuilder. I guess the taxpayers are going to get hosed like they did in 2008 when the government got involved and made a mess of things. Harris can’t manage a calendar. She will make this another disaster.

You have shown yourself to be vulgar because that’s what you are and a dishonest hack.
I spent ample time being patient and providing answers to you, but it landed on deaf ears. Only for you to repeatedly lie and divert the topic.

Because you’re a fucking morning.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's because you want to make what Harris said tough to read. She has been a candidate for a month and you people have demanded an agenda after her first day. So your claims are just disingenuous.

The Agenda 47 document is what I linked to and is 16 pages of almost all fluff. The first 6 pages are intro even.

There’s next to no details in that document. We have very little to go off of.
Actually it is you who has very little to go on. Others aren’t as helpless as you are.

I spent ample time being patient and providing answers to you, but it landed on deaf ears. Only for you to repeatedly lie and divert the topic.

Because you’re a fucking morning.
You spent ample time perpetrating a fraud, you angry little boy.

You stuttered something sbout “morning”. Can’t you copy and paste your vulgarities without that too becoming a disaster?

Last edited:
Actually Trump has done a great job of outlining his agenda and why it needs to happen considering that for the last four years he has been on the outside looking in.

Kamala has been there on the inside all four years and she still doesn't know what her position should be on much of anything or why anything needs to happen.
Trump was president and he didn't enact any of the things in his agenda. Nor do we need to implement his agenda now.

He doesn’t have the balls to say it’s not a federal responsibility.

Trump is too weak to give an honest answer, if that is indeed what he thinks and not what you want him to think.

If he was trying to talk and think, there really isn’t much going on in his brain because that was gibberish.
Childcare is not a major Federal policy.
The election will be determined by policies on: the economy, immigration, crime, and most importantly the cost of groceries and housing.

I'm not going to ding Trump for not knowing every democrat "Nanny state" policy.

The majority of people voting for Harris(Democrats) have no clue of the details and no desire to know.

Very true.

Same holds true for those voting for Trump.

If they were informed nobody would vote for the duopoly

Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.
Gee one day before the so called debate. LOL

Forum List

Back