An example of stupid Democrat LIE!!!

Who the f...k are you? Because today... today the Part B traditional medicare NOT a Medicare Advantage plan member but traditional Medicare beneficiary has $175.70 deducted EACH MONTH from their SS payment. Me as a MA member gets a payment to SS by my MA of $125/month thus the net payment deducted from my SS check is $50!

Next year 2025 the Part B payment that would be deducted will be:
In its annual report released in March, the Medicare Trustees forecasted a monthly Part B premium hike of roughly $10.30, from $174.70 in 2024 to $185 in 2025.
To remain competitive, my MA will have to increase their payment possible to $140/month thus I won't have as the traditional Medicare beneficiary will have deducted from their SS check of $185./month.

FACTS please show where your FACTS come from!
You were going on a projection on that Part B next year which won't be released until late Oct or Nov.

I've been a "privatized Medicare" member for nearly 10 years. And this year my Medicare plan pays 71% of the deduction iof $174.70. Now I used to live in Florida with an older population and hence greater competition and my Part B payment by my Medicare Advantage (MA) paid the then total $185.00.
Also I pay nothing for my PCP office visit as my MA pays entirely. Now if I just had traditional Medicare, I'd pay 20% of the visit and Medicare the remaining 80%! AGAIN the value of MAs saving me money while they make a profit! I have no problem with that also AS THE MA like the other for profit 950+ MAs pay federal taxes i.e. 6.2% for employees FICA, and for the profit margins to 3.4% in 2022.
I have a medicare advantage plan as well. I do pay a premium, but so far ALL my medical expenses have been covered and the great majority of my prescription drugs. I sure would like a link to the programs that pays towards that $174.70 Thanks again

I have a medicare advantage plan as well. I do pay a premium, but so far ALL my medical expenses have been covered and the great majority of my prescription drugs. I sure would like a link to the programs that pays towards that $174.70 Thanks again
You can find the 2025 plans after October 1st by going to Medicare.gov and search for MAPD's in your zip code and see if there are any plans that offer the Part B premim back.

I just heard an ad by a Democrat who said his GOP opponent was in favor of "privatizing Medicare"!
What an idiot!
Obviously this idiot doesn't know these FACTS!!!
Obviously you don't know that nearly More than half of eligible Medicare beneficiaries are enrolled in Medicare Advantage in 2024.
In 2024, more than half (54%) of eligible Medicare beneficiaries – 32.8 million people out of 61.2 million Medicare beneficiaries with both Medicare Parts A and B – are enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans.
Medicare Advantage in 2024: Enrollment Update and Key Trends | KFF trends/#:~:text=More%20than%20half%20of%20eligible,enrolled%20in%20Medicare%20Advantage%20plans.
Beneficiaries with diabetes will be able to choose from over 1,600 Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans which all offer insulin for a copay of $35 per month in 2021. CMS declared that over 1,750 Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans would participate in the model.Over 1,600 Medicare Advantage plans in All 50 states and they have over 54% of Medicare beneficiaries as MEMBERS! These plans (Also known as Part C) are mostly for profit!
How dumb you Dumbocrats are !
Facts? The left twist the facts and take them out of context to their political advantage. I remember decades ago democrats saying the republicans would take senior's social security away and they're still saying it to this day.

It was true but take into consideration this was proposed by a committee (Republican based) and nowhere near the level of a vote being taken. With this being an election year, they are making plans if they can gain enough power

But its a secret now

On Wednesday, the Republican Study Committee – which represents 100% of House Republican leadership and nearly 80% of their members – just proposed yet another budget that would cut Medicare, Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act , as well as increase prescription drug, energy, and housing costs – all while forcing tax giveaways for the very rich onto the country. Their plan would even raise the Social Security retirement age

80% of House Republicans released a Budget that:

Cuts Medicare and Social Security while putting health care at risk for millions

1. Calls for over $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security, including an increase in the retirement age to 69 and cutting disability benefits.
  2. Raises Medicare costs for seniors by taking away Medicare’s authority to negotiate prescription drug costs, repealing $35 insulin, and the $2,000 out-of-pocket cap in the Inflation Reduction Act
  3. Transitions Medicare to a premium support system that CBO has found would raise premiums for many seniors.
  4. Cuts Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program by $4.5 trillion over ten years, taking coverage away from millions of people, eroding care for seniors, children, and people with disabilities, and taking us back to the days where people could be denied care for pre-existing conditions and charged more for health insurance simply for being a woman.
Rigs the economy for the wealthy and large corporations against middle class families

It is true and one would have to keep in mind that this is a proposal by house republicans

Republicans Are Planning to Totally Privatize Medicare -- And Fast

• Calls for over $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security, including an increase in the retirement age to 69 and cutting disability benefits.

That's awful!

Where is that budget? Link?

I just heard an ad by a Democrat who said his GOP opponent was in favor of "privatizing Medicare"!
What an idiot!
Obviously you don't know that nearly More than half of eligible Medicare beneficiaries are enrolled in Medicare Advantage in 2024.
In 2024, more than half (54%) of eligible Medicare beneficiaries – 32.8 million people out of 61.2 million Medicare beneficiaries with both Medicare Parts A and B – are enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans.
Medicare Advantage in 2024: Enrollment Update and Key Trends | KFF trends/#:~:text=More%20than%20half%20of%20eligible,enrolled%20in%20Medicare%20Advantage%20plans.
Beneficiaries with diabetes will be able to choose from over 1,600 Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans which all offer insulin for a copay of $35 per month in 2021. CMS declared that over 1,750 Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans would participate in the model.Over 1,600 Medicare Advantage plans in All 50 states and they have over 54% of Medicare beneficiaries as MEMBERS! These plans (Also known as Part C) are mostly for profit!
What candidate?

BUT dummy! What do you call the 900+ private for-and non-profit companies that manage over 54% of all Medicare beneficiaries?
IT already EXISTS and Medicare appreciates it! Plus people like you are so dumb about Medicare. For example as a Part B beneficiary every month The standard monthly premium for Medicare Part B enrollees will be $174.70 for 2024.
AGAIN dummies like you WILL have to have if in 2024 $174.70 each month deducted by the government.
BUT dummies who have no idea of the privatization of Medicare by the 900+ companies some like MINE actually send a $125/month check to Medicare to cover almost all of the $174.70 THAT WOULD have been deducted!
MY Medicare Advantage plan costs me NOTHING plus I receive $125/month more on my SS check!
But see "the devil is in the details" and you are truly UNINFORMED!
AGAIN because your attention span is less than 8.5 seconds.... Medicare is already privatized!
They need an emoji for brutal

cause that rebuttal was brutal

What an idiot!
You know many MA insurance policies are purchased through companies like UNH and Humana, right?

IT already EXISTS but dummies like you have obviously NO IDEA what Part C or Medicare Advantage plans are that over 950 companies that have 54% of all Medicare beneficiaries enrolled ALREADY! Totally uninformed dummy!
See they are just mad because they did not think of it first so to make democrats look bad they have to come up with their own plan

then take all the credit

• Calls for over $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security, including an increase in the retirement age to 69 and cutting disability benefits.

That's awful!

Where is that budget? Link?
There is a link but you have to be able to scroll down the screen and find it. In case you didn't realize this but a plan is the first step, then it has to be passed by a vote. Trump only had a few days in office so he jump on this plan and tried to do an executive order as the end around move or bitch move. Waiting for congress to do something in 3 days was not realistic.

Yet Trump was president for 4 years why does he wait until his last 3 days in office to push a new plan as a lame duck

Oh I forgot he is also Donald Duck but likes to go by DD

Last edited:
There is a link but you have to be able to scroll down the screen and find it. In case you didn't realize this but a plan is the first step, then it has to be passed by a vote. Trump only had a few days in office so he jump on this plan and tried to do an executive order as the end around move or bitch move. Waiting for congress to do something in 3 days was not realistic.

Yet Trump was president for 4 years why does he wait until his last 3 days in office to push a new plan as a lame duck

Oh I forgot he is also Donald Duck but likes to go by DD

I didn't see a budget link in the White House press release.

It was true but take into consideration this was proposed by a committee (Republican based) and nowhere near the level of a vote being taken. With this being an election year, they are making plans if they can gain enough power

But its a secret now

On Wednesday, the Republican Study Committee – which represents 100% of House Republican leadership and nearly 80% of their members – just proposed yet another budget that would cut Medicare, Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act , as well as increase prescription drug, energy, and housing costs – all while forcing tax giveaways for the very rich onto the country. Their plan would even raise the Social Security retirement age

Cuts Medicare and Social Security while putting health care at risk for millions

1. Calls for over $1.5 trillion in cuts to Social Security, including an increase in the retirement age to 69 and cutting disability benefits.
  2. Raises Medicare costs for seniors by taking away Medicare’s authority to negotiate prescription drug costs, repealing $35 insulin, and the $2,000 out-of-pocket cap in the Inflation Reduction Act
  3. Transitions Medicare to a premium support system that CBO has found would raise premiums for many seniors.
  4. Cuts Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program by $4.5 trillion over ten years, taking coverage away from millions of people, eroding care for seniors, children, and people with disabilities, and taking us back to the days where people could be denied care for pre-existing conditions and charged more for health insurance simply for being a woman.
Rigs the economy for the wealthy and large corporations against middle class families

It is true and one would have to keep in mind that this is a proposal by house republicans

Republicans Are Planning to Totally Privatize Medicare -- And Fast
Can't you fucking READ???? Read your own link. You would have to be a moron to take that seriously. It is ALL LIES! No Medicare cuts. No SS cuts. It's all lies.

You fucking moron!

Forum List

Back