An example of stupid Democrat LIE!!!

Yet they never achieved it
Because they aren't really any good at governing. The only ting they really excel at is convincing weak minded folks to vote for them, and that is mostly the work of just a few individuals like Murdoch.

BUT dummy! What do you call the 900+ private for-and non-profit companies that manage over 54% of all Medicare beneficiaries?
IT already EXISTS and Medicare appreciates it! Plus people like you are so dumb about Medicare. For example as a Part B beneficiary every month The standard monthly premium for Medicare Part B enrollees will be $174.70 for 2024.
AGAIN dummies like you WILL have to have if in 2024 $174.70 each month deducted by the government.
BUT dummies who have no idea of the privatization of Medicare by the 900+ companies some like MINE actually send a $125/month check to Medicare to cover almost all of the $174.70 THAT WOULD have been deducted!
MY Medicare Advantage plan costs me NOTHING plus I receive $125/month more on my SS check!
But see "the devil is in the details" and you are truly UNINFORMED!
AGAIN because your attention span is less than 8.5 seconds.... Medicare is already privatized!
To a certain extent, yes. Another reason why it's just a retarded republican talking point.

Forum List

Back