MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air

Why are the prices doubling? Tell me the policies that Biden signed that has caused prices to double.
I already told you. You even referenced it…. The Inflation Reduction Act. He signed it and lives doubled? Why? Because despite the name, the Act called for over spending by the Federal Government. Further, Harris does not have a viable plan to turn back the impact of inflation under hers and Biden’s watch.

I already told you. You even referenced it…. The Inflation Reduction Act. He signed it and lives doubled? Why? Because despite the name, the Act called for over spending by the Federal Government. Further, Harris does not have a viable plan to turn back the impact of inflation under hers and Biden’s watch.
I have never seen a VP get blamed for the policies like VP Harris has.

Why is inflation down?

I have never seen a VP get blamed for the policies like VP Harris has.

Why is inflation down?
Did she oppose the policies? Stop your bullshit. Any VP that has ever run for President while VP got tied to the President. Nixon, Humphrey, Mondale, Bush 1. You don’t think Gore got tied to Clinton?

Oh no, if harris wins we will all be poorer. There is no doubt about that
We will be fine. You won’t because you don’t understand how money works.

I sure hope your kids took your checkbook from you. You’re a danger to yourself.

Forum List

Back