Leftist Extremist views on race and gender is going to cost Harris the election

The history of books will look back at this time in American history and wonder what the hell happened to these people. How can they say that there are 100 genders, that a man can go into a woman’s bathroom. ... …people will View modern day radical left-wing ideology as despicable.
That's for sure.

Common sense should dictate how people vote but it doesn't. One issue voters will vote on that one issue even though they will pay later with the extra baggage that comes with it, only to say oh shit, but they won't admit they screwed up. The party they belong to is their team and even if their team sucks, they will wear the team jersey and cheer.

Common sense should dictate how people vote but it doesn't. One issue voters will vote on that one issue even though they will pay later with the extra baggage that comes with it, only to say oh shit, but they won't admit they screwed up. The party they belong to is their team and even if their team sucks, they will wear the team jersey and cheer.
Scruffy doesn't belong to a party.

But I'll take "not insane" for a thousand, Alex.

Democrats are insane. They've lost their marbles.

Scruffy doesn't belong to a party.

But I'll take "not insane" for a thousand, Alex.

Democrats are insane. They've lost their marbles.
Some of them have, but others are still voting for Democrats despite their radical policies. And they do so for example because they think that Trump is a bigger threat.

One of my points to those people is why don’t they just vote third-party.

There is another group of Harris supporters who don’t agree that white people are privileged or that there are 100 genders but are willing to either ignore those issues or accept them while voting for Harris because they believe that Harris is good on other areas.

All in all not a good current situation for America. …. despite what some Democrats will say it’s not a good thing when adults are allowed to legally walk around naked in San Francisco and urinate on each other in front of kids.

I’ve noticed this is usually where a lot of left-wingers go off the wall like you just did talking about rednecks and things like that.

Let’s just try and stay on topic here, and not use impolite language.

Wokeism /BLM/the idea that white people are privileged, that there are 100 genders, that a biological male can play on a women’s sports team, that a man can go into a woman’s bathroom… these exist in our country and they originate from the radical left. They are a part of today’s left-wing discourse and it is supported by a lot of Democrat politicians. Mainstream Americans don’t want anything to do with this stuff. That includes white Americans, black Americans, Americans are literally all over the country from different religions.

OK the point is that simple if you don’t understand it, there’s nothing I can do for you, my friend.

Your counterpoint above is not even a counter it’s not related to what I said.

Why are you using this term redneck. Like what is the similar to that … the N-word for blacks who support Harris? . Why are you talking like that. I don’t call Black people who support Harris the N-word. I don’t say that N-word people support Harris. Your discourse is really unfortunate… it’s almost like you are trying to start a poor discourse out of nowhere when we were having a civilized conversation until you made the post you did above.

Again I made the point to you about radical views on race and gender being part of today’s left-wing politics… you could either acknowledge it and own it not it’s up to you. I would also ask you are you voting for Harris and also disagreeing with their radical views on race or gender, or do you agree with the left-wing radical views on racing gender and in addition to that you’re voting for Harris? Which one is it bc I understand that some Americans know that the left-wing has hard-core views when it comes to race and gender, but they are voting for Harris because they think Trump is the worst candidate or something of that nature.

Right, you go around insulting people with "woke" and then you get angry at "impolite language"? You support a dude who literally is impolite all the time, but I say something fucking impolite and wham, you attack me for it.

But hey, if Trump and his supporters are anything, it's hypocritical and inconsistent.

Right, you go around insulting people with "woke" and then you get angry at "impolite language"? You support a dude who literally is impolite all the time, but I say something fucking impolite and wham, you attack me for it.

But hey, if Trump and his supporters are anything, it's hypocritical and inconsistent.
Quit being so childish.

A lot I mean ALOT has changed in the past four years under Biden.

Tons of Americans who normally don’t vote are witnessing the leftist radical views infiltrate sports and education for example.

This means that a large segment of people who are witnessing their daughter forced to play volleyball or basketball with a biological male…. or they are witnessing their children being indoctrinated with radical race or gender…… there’s a good chance of these people are going to vote now and they’re not gonna vote for Harris because Harris supports that kind of filth.

That’s it that’s all there is to it. And the radical lefties Will in response to this lie and make things up, they really are living in their own world. Either they support the left wing extremist views on race or gender or they ignore it in pursuit of some anti-Trump ism or something.
What does someone being transgendered have to do with race? And what "radical" race things are you referring to?

Tedious hyperbole like "radical" and "extremist" aside...

The Dems' insistance on clinging to the weaponization of Political Correctness and Identity Politics played a very large role in the rise of Trumpism in the first place. There has been no indication that they will admit to that, and it's probably the primary reason this race is so close.

If Trump wins, they sure as hell still won't admit it. And from what I can tell, Harris and Walz fully subscribe to it.

Last edited:
A lot I mean ALOT has changed in the past four years under Biden.

Tons of Americans who normally don’t vote are witnessing the leftist radical views infiltrate sports and education for example.

This means that a large segment of people who are witnessing their daughter forced to play volleyball or basketball with a biological male…. or they are witnessing their children being indoctrinated with radical race or gender…… there’s a good chance of these people are going to vote now and they’re not gonna vote for Harris because Harris supports that kind of filth.

That’s it that’s all there is to it. And the radical lefties Will in response to this lie and make things up, they really are living in their own world. Either they support the left wing extremist views on race or gender or they ignore it in pursuit of some anti-Trump ism or something.
First we get rid of the fascist, THEN we can talk about the other stuff.

#DEMOCRACYFIRST

Forum List

Back