Armed Venezuelan Gangs Steal Oil, Copper Wire, Assault Workers at Texas Oil Field

I don't remember the name they had back in the late 70s but it's changed names many times over the years.

I always suspected it was a CIA front....Back then it was pretty common for the CIA to have ties with US-based international security companies.

Many of my neighbors in the 1950-60s were CIA. They were also veterans and engineers, cartographers, geologists etc.

Hey you big weenie, the police haven't confirmed the supposed video. If it's like the fake assed apartment building in Colorado I'll have to say you're full of shit.
You mean like that dumbass colorado governor telling you that the video of Venezuelan gang activity in Aurora isn’t true?

You cultists will believe whatever your masters tell you to believe, won't you.....

Sad.

Most likely Dynalectron then.

Later DynCorp.
Can't say but back in the day their training facility (including live-fire) was on federal property east of Dulles Airport and not too far from CIA HQ.

Of course there was shit-all around in that area then, just farmland and a Nike missile base.

I don't remember if the missile base was still active then or not. I know that the one at Lorton prison was still active around 1980.

Look, just because the people living in the apartments said it was a fake story and law enforcement said it was a fake story, that doesn't mean it's a fake story.

Oh wait, it does, unless you're a brainwashed commie stooge, like every Trump cultist on this thread.

You mean like that dumbass colorado governor telling you that the video of Venezuelan gang activity in Aurora isn’t true?

You cultists will believe whatever your masters tell you to believe, won't you.....

Sad.
I don't think you think. Someone else does that for you. You probably haven't thought in a long long time ya demented old fool.

I don't think you think. Someone else does that for you. You probably haven't thought in a long long time ya demented old fool.
How about addressing what your lying governor said, m'kay....

WHY DIDN'T THE HELLS ANGELS STOP THIS!

Trump cult mythology is so very peculiar. The main point of it is that Trump cultists need to be pissing themselves in fear all the time, and that only a strong daddy-figure can save them from the terrors that TheParty told them to believe in. But daddy will only save them if they pledge absolute obedience to TheParty.
Projection on your part. That's all you have, that's all you do.

From the GWP?
LOL.

APD investigates claim of Venezuelan gang takeover of ...

View attachment 1008200
Denver7
https://www.denver7.com › news › local-news › aurora...
Aug 31, 2024 — APD investigated a claim of a Venezuelan gang takeover of an apartment building but found no evidence that gang members were in control.

Tenants at troubled Colorado apartments speak out ...

View attachment 1008201
Scripps News
https://www.scrippsnews.com › us-news › tenants-at-tro...
4 days ago — Residents at a Colorado apartment complex are speaking out against the claims that their building is being taken over by a Venezuelan gang.

Chuco Tango takedown: FBI, DEA arrest El Paso gangsters

View attachment 1008202
El Paso Times
https://www.elpasotimes.com › crime › 2024/08/30 › c...
Aug 29, 2024 — ... FBI officials said. Gangs in El Paso:Tren de Aragua: Venezuelan gang raises concerns on El Paso, Juárez border. The arrestees face various ...
You believe who you want. Don't presume to tell me who I have to believe.

Forum List

Back