Harris and Walz ignoring tough questions… Like him or not Trump did not do that

Harris and Walz owe it to the American people to provide their opinions on Israel/Palestine and the war in Ukraine. As the government is funding those wars with our money. They need to address the terrible economy in this country as a pew survey says Americans top concern is the economy, at the bottom of those concerns are things like race and gender.

Like Trump or not he constantly answered questions from the media, even if they were tough ones. He gives tons of interviews today has done numerous press conferences. What is wrong with Harris supporters?

Walz recently ignoring a question about israeli hostages in Gaza being killed is poor leadership. And we really haven’t heard Harris talk at all about the US support for the war in Israel/Palestine or support for the war and Ukraine. That is again poor leadership.

Democrats don’t care about it … they constantly rant about how bad Trump is, “Trumps a white supremacist, he’s a sexist”. There is zero substance on the part of Democrat supporters. It’s not good for the country.

Trump is constantly answering questions from people he likes. People who throw soft questions at him.

Look at the event where a black woman put in Trump's face the things he's done. Instead of answering, Trump just went after the women, then started praising himself for doing things he didn't actually do.

What would Trump do if he got re-elected?

I mean, half his platform in 2016 was "lock her up" and he didn't even bother to try. He told his supporters that it was just something you say to get election.

That's what Trump is, he's pretty honest about the fact that he's full of shit.

Guy^ literally doesn’t care about Nazis in the Azov battalion

Do you know about the Neo-Nazis in the Russian Army and Wagner?

"Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?"

""I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”"

"Aside from being a notorious, avowed Nazi known for killing a puppy and posting bragging photographs about it on social media, Milchakov is the head of a Russian paramilitary group known as Rusich, which openly embraces Nazi symbolism and radical racist ideologies. The group, and Milchakov himself, have been credibly linked to atrocities in Ukraine and in Syria."

I always have to cackle every time I hear someone from MAGA world tell Harris how to run her campaign.

It just shows how terrified they are of her.
I am terrified of her proposed price controls and taxes on unrealized capital gains and what that combined impact will have on the the US Economy already hit by egregious inflation under watch these last four years.

Guy^ literally doesn’t care about Nazis in the Azov battalion
Look at you! Parroting Putin's narrative like a good little useful idiot! He must be so proud.

Did someone say Nazis?

Worse Than Nazis – PMC Wagner’s Role in Ukraine

Is it possible to surpass the brutality of Nazi war criminals – it seems the Private Military Company Wagner is out to do just that.

Even the name is no coincidence – Richard Wagner was Hitler’s favorite composer. Word has it that the head of the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, is a fan of the Third Reich, and, therefore, gave the group this name.

The Wagner PMC mercenaries have been involved in a long list of crimes during the full-scale invasion of Ukraine – atrocities in Bucha; the recent attack on Azov war prisoners in the Olenivka correctional colony. Even the militant that castrated a Ukrainian prisoner with a clerical knife in the latest video could also be a member of the Wagner group.

PMC Wagner is a Russian private military organization that, according to journalistic investigations, is financed through Yevgeny Prigozhin – a member of Putin’s “inner circle”. PMC Wagner took part in military operations in Ukraine in 2014, in Syria, Lybia, and in African countries.

Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?

The video, published in December 2020, showed two nattily dressed Russian men -- waistcoats, pocket squares, silk ties – sipping American whiskey in brandy snifters and discussing killing Ukrainians.

"I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”

“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.

[snip]

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.

German analysts wrote that the fact that Russian military and political leaders have welcomed neo-Nazi groups undermines the claim by Putin and his government that one of the principal motives behind the invasion is the desire to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, Spiegel said.

Signs of Neo-Nazi Ideology Amongst Russian Mercenaries

Instances of far-right leanings among some members of the armed forces is not unheard of in many other parts of the world, including Europe and North America. This is an increasingly common problem in Russia as well. Even more, the type of far-right ideology expressed in Russian mercenaries is showing homage to Nazi ideology.

This type of ideology espoused by Russian mercenaries remains anathema in a country where millions died fighting Nazis during World War II. The slogan “to fight fascism” was one of the rallying points inviting Russian volunteers to fight in Donbas against “Ukrainian Fascists”. Russian President Putin has called Ukraine a fascist country numerous times, yet the numerous mercenaries who went to fight in Donbas, Syria and Libya are neo-nazis themselves. This article analyses some of the available open source evidence, shedding light on Russian mercenaries’ extreme ideology.

Dmitry Utkin (Wagner)

In 2016, Utkin was invited at a Hero of the Fatherland reception in the Kremlin, where he was photographed wearing his medals. This event was attended by more than 300 soldiers and civilians, who have “demonstrated particular courage and heroism” and were personally thanked for their service by Putin himself. At the event he was awarded with the Order for Courage, allegedly for his services in Ukraine.

]
wagner-with-putin.jpg

A photo recently surfaced of Utkin with Nazi tattoos, giving additional proof of his ideological leanings. For those who been following Wagner group for some time this photos was not surprising, as his and a lot of Wagner fighters’ ideological inclinations were already known. The photo originally surfaced on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group affiliated with the mercenaries, but received interest by media outlets just recently.

Taking a closer look at the photos, Nazi collar tabs with Waffen SS bolts on the left and military rank on the right can be identified. Lower on the chest, a Reichsadler Eagle, can be seen. All three of these tattoos are symbols found Waffen-SS military uniforms, which was the military branch of the Nazi Party’s SS organization.

wagner-nazi.jpg

Here are the REAL Nazis in the house:

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png

STILL no economic plan on their website
Trump has a terrific economic plan. It's so beautiful. Some people are saying it is the best economic plan since Lincoln, maybe even better.

It's so wonderful he doesn't even have to say what it is to get you to bleev it's great. He just has to tell you he has one.

Just like his Obamacare replacement.

Harris and Walz ignoring tough questions… Like him or not Trump did not do that​

Look, Trump is human and far from perfect, but seriously, when in history has the person who refused to answer questions, give explanations, or do interviews EVER been the good person?

Just recently, an organization operating under the FOIA ACT contacted the Harris people asking for their records on the VP's payroll expenditures. I kid you not:

Harris' people replied back that they were under no requirement to provide these records, that they were essentially, "ABOVE INVESTIGATION."

Meanwhile, over 90% of her staff have quit her and been replaced.

Forum List

Back