Are the powers that be in the west attempting to make as many men as possible gay, and completely change the nuclear family?

The pro BLM feminized man in America will say

“ I’m white and I’m learning every day what it’s like to have my white privilege. I’m ready to have a honest conversation about race”

This is what leadership structures mostly Democrats, but also including some Republicans have been instilling into the minds of quite a few young men in America. And this has feminized them. Now this is actually bad for the country because these men are weaker. And they are brought up on a vile lie. Because the truth is through history blacks and whites did the same things… they went to war, they owned slaves. There is no white privilege in 2024 in the USA.

I still have hope for the American future… but more young men in America black-and-white believe in these insane ideas like a man can get pregnant, that America has a racist imperialist evil history. … we need to reverse these trends
Propaganda & Perversion has been going on long before the Sodoomed & Gewhorea era. The reason WHY these oddball kook 'trends' keep recurring is because of our faulty human condition(human nature). There is BIG $$$$$ in both propaganda & perversion & $$$$$ = power & control(god complex). The cities just magnify the problem due to their population density alone. A few of us escaped the nightmare of the concrete jungles(providence/fate?) & in doing so got to experience the other side(sanity). Don't look for much if any improvements what so ever regarding the current state of humanities human condition(human nature).

Forum List

Back