Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

:auiqs.jpg: Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys' bathrooms

Schools districts and charter schools in Minnesota will be required to stock period products in school bathrooms for free use, including in boys’ bathrooms.

At the end of May, Gov. Tim Walz signed into law an education finance bill which includes requirements for schools to provide menstrual products at no charge starting in January 2024.

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. Each school district must develop a plan to stock pads and tampons in bathrooms “regularly used” by female and male students.

The discussion has been in the Legislature since January, with Republicans aiming to change the language of the bill to require menstrual products for female students only. But the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Sandra Feist, DFL-New Brighton, urged legislators to reject such amendments.

“Not all students who menstruate are female,” Feist said. “We need to make sure all students have access to these products.”
For crying out loud This guy's going out of his way to earn the nickname Tampon Tim.

For crying out loud This guy's going out of his way to earn the nickname Tampon Tim.

Making sure adolescents who need these products have access to them or having the government track pregnant women?

Hmmmmm.

Pretty easy choice.

The article notes that they go in gender neutral restrooms also. The article also notes it was a bi-partisan bill and that no one is placing them in strictly boys restrooms.
And, by saying that, you must also believe that, it’s fine to allow black on busses as long as they are only allowed in the back. Right?

Cats can be evasive.
You supplied the quote saying they are to be available wherever needed.

So either:

You do not believe transgenderism is true and trans boys don’t exist, or that separate but equal is justified.

Which is it bigot?

We think so because repubs tried to insert language limiting tampons to the girls bathroom

But it was voted down by the dems
Have you counted the number of leftist bigots we’ve uncovered on this thread?

Unbelievable

You supplied the quote saying they are to be available wherever needed.

So either:

You do not believe transgenderism is true and trans boys don’t exist, or that separate but equal is justified.

Which is it bigot?

3 + 2 does not equal 7.

Just like that equation I have no idea what you are ranting about.

3 + 2 does not equal 7.

Just like that equation I have no idea what you are ranting about.
Of course you do bigot.

Faced with the fact I called him out on his obvious transphobia, pknopp thinks acting confused will get him out of the hole he dug.

Bigot just doing what bigots do I guess.

Of course you do bigot.

Faced with the fact I called him out on his obvious transphobia, pknopp thinks acting confused will get him out of the hole he dug.

Bigot just doing what bigots do I guess.

Yep that's me. Always condemning transgenders. LOL

Making sure adolescents who need these products have access to them or having the government track pregnant women?

Hmmmmm.

Pretty easy choice.
If you need them they are where they belong. In the Girls room.

JO

:auiqs.jpg: Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys' bathrooms

Schools districts and charter schools in Minnesota will be required to stock period products in school bathrooms for free use, including in boys’ bathrooms.

At the end of May, Gov. Tim Walz signed into law an education finance bill which includes requirements for schools to provide menstrual products at no charge starting in January 2024.

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. Each school district must develop a plan to stock pads and tampons in bathrooms “regularly used” by female and male students.

The discussion has been in the Legislature since January, with Republicans aiming to change the language of the bill to require menstrual products for female students only. But the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Sandra Feist, DFL-New Brighton, urged legislators to reject such amendments.

“Not all students who menstruate are female,” Feist said. “We need to make sure all students have access to these products.”

They can use the products to staunch the flow of blood after the shootings.

Forum List

Back