Russia Trying to get Trump elected. Do you support that?

Are you absolutely blind and stupid by choice

From your article link

Russian President Vladimir Putin raised eyebrows Thursday when he expressed his support for US Vice President Kamala Harris’ presidential bid, flattering the Democratic nominee with some curiously timed remarks.

You actually expect Putin to tell the truth? Really?, I mean REALLY!

Whatever Putin says you have to believe the exact opposite to be the truth!

You're a fucking lunatic. 🤡 :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, but if you can't see the data, statistics, and facts I provided, then there is nothing to talk about between us.

I have proven that Putin has done it. In fact, proven to the point that the Republicans themselves have stated that Putin worked to get Trump elected in 2016. You continue to give these types of BS answers, I have no reason to continue our conversation.

I cannot go up your "channel" as it leads to a fantasy world.
You didn’t even respond the very valid points I made about you having the shoe completely on the wrong foot.
Democrats enable Russia. Why would they support trump?
Change the channel.

Russia is trying to get Trump elected. Do you support that?

Why would a tyrant like Putin want Trump as president? They are against Democracy, are for invasion of other countries and killing innocent people in the process! How would they gain in their objectives if Trump was president?
Imagine being concerned about this but not about AIPAC, who is and has been actively subverting elections for decades.

Yes, you do an excellent job of making a fool of yourself, no one does it better. :auiqs.jpg:
Glad you think so. Coming from you, its a badge of honor.
Imagine being concerned about this but not about AIPAC, who is and has been actively subverting elections for decades.
Why is it that Trumpers never deal with the problem stated in the OP and always deflect elsewhere as the only answer they have?

Why would a tyrant like Putin want Trump as president? They are against Democracy, are for invasion of other countries and killing innocent people in the process! How would they gain in their objectives if Trump was president?

In the meantime, and in reality, another Chinese spy working for both Kathy Hochul and Andrew Cuomo was arrested by the FBI.

Is that your answer? Garland is a liar? The man that all his life has done things "by the book" to the point that all parties get mad at him for not doing things faster?

You mean to say that these pictures are all fake?
View attachment 1006833

Oh and by the way, great use of words Ram Fan, unfortunately words are cheap and free and you certainly made use of them. Unfortunately (and as all Trumpers do), you never back up those words with facts.

I could just as easily say:

Trump is a pedophile that sells children into sex slavery for his own benefit. I know that because he was working with Epstein.

I also use great words doing that! Do you believe me? but, but, but, you want me to believe you? That is a mental illness that you have there. It is so easy to say "Fake News" but no one that says it can prove it. It is insane asylum fantasies.
Lying bullshit.

Here we go again Russia Russia Russia!

You know that the US has media outlets as well.
Thanks for that link, but there is nothing in it that Hunter Biden article that proves your point, here is what you need to link to:

"One of the characters they are looking for was a trump staffer in 2016.
He is believed to be in Moscow now."

Forum List

Back