Russia Trying to get Trump elected. Do you support that?

But then she passed it and was Attorney General in San Fransisco for 7 years and Attorney General for California for 15 years. Certainly not something that talks ill of her.
Progs are of peace and of Americans you say. Trump is not. Yet more and more countries are forming their own economic currency bloc called "brics". They want to dominate. Progs are aligned with globalists. And that means we will suffer and are.

Russia is trying to get Trump elected. Do you support that?

Why would a tyrant like Putin want Trump as president? They are against Democracy, are for invasion of other countries and killing innocent people in the process! How would they gain in their objectives if Trump was president?

Stupid question. Putin can bully tRump and get exactly what is good for Putin (not Russia) while tRump will give what is good for tRump (not America).

Forums are of opinions as we know. Even if extreme for thankfully there could be conflict if all were in the same room with comments we see. Those photos though seem to be pure propaganda pushed from a psychiatric hospital. We all have opinions based any evidence. It is when we do it with the flimsiest evidence and/or any ways of a person proves that this person also did that due to knowing someone. So, if Trump is what you say, Progs a hundred times worse.
You call pictures of actual events propaganda? Let me ask you, how would you prove that a disaster occurred if you do not show pictures of the actual disaster. Showing them would be propaganda in your opinion?

Flimsiest evidence? are 2 years of the same thing happening called flimsiest?

Progressives are hundred times worse? In what way and how can you prove it? I certainly can (and have) proven that Trump is a liar, a narcissist, incompetent, racist, flip-flopper and beginning to lose his mind. You cannot prove the contrary. So show me how progs are worse than that?

Progs are of peace and of Americans you say. Trump is not. Yet more and more countries are forming their own economic currency bloc called "brics". They want to dominate. Progs are aligned with globalists. And that means we will suffer and are.
well then, debate your words and show with data, statistics and facts that your words have those supporting them.

you mean when she hid evidence a person was innocent or when she kept inmates past their time of release for slave labor??

or are you talking about all the black people she locked up for smoking weed while she was also smoking weed??
But she did do it with the law behind her, no?

But then she passed it and was Attorney General in San Fransisco for 7 years and Attorney General for California for 15 years. Certainly not something that talks ill of her.
AG of CA is a very weird office. I haven't seen an official rating of her time in office.....checking google.....

What 9 Cases From Kamala Harris’ Past Say About Her Record as a California Prosecutor​

AG of CA is a very weird office. I haven't seen an official rating of her time in office.....checking google.....

What 9 Cases From Kamala Harris’ Past Say About Her Record as a California Prosecutor​

What 14 cases from Trump say about his competency ability:

TrumpFailures.jpg

I wish people understood what Russia's aim is. It is not to get one party or the other elected, its to sow division in the American people.

Russia’s trolls pretended to be American people, including political groups and candidates. They tried to sow division by targeting both the left and right with posts to foment outrage, fear, and hostility. Much of their activity seemed designed to discourage certain people from voting. And they focused on swing states.

What 14 cases from Trump say about his competency ability:
...so what makes Trump a winner?
1. A net worth of $7b and successful businesses all over the world.
2. A beautiful family
3. A successful presidency (45)
4. Another successful presidency (47)

1725557729109.png

hes a multi billionaire with some of the best hotels and resorts all around the world,,

and youre a whiny little bitch on anonymous internet chat line
Yeah, his father gave him $414 million to start with and showed him how to buy Real Estate, scam his suppliers, builders, and lawyers and even then, he is ONLY WORTH $2.5 billion.

Bloomberg started with nothing and is worth $90 billion. I can name at least 10 others that started with nothing, never failed with any of their businesses or their game plans and are worth 10 times more (at least) than Trump is worth...........and have never been accused of sexual misconduct, never became convicted felons, never became crying and blaming-others babies, and never had to seek the help of Russian gangsters to get back on their feet.

Oh yeah, Trump is the greatest!!!!

Forum List

Back